twenty-ninth chapter (29)

<3

"You don't have to answer, I was just wondering" Hyunjin quickly said. "I don't know why I asked that, actually haha..."

Hyunjin nervously laughed and awkwardly smiled while looking away. Oh god, Hyunjin thought. I messed up.

"I would..." Felix started saying. "Be happy I guess."

He quickly started waving his hands.

"N-no I mean if I was like the Felix in the fanfiction I would be happy-" Felix said with a paniced voice. "- but of course I would be happy if it was real, I would imagine you as a great and kind boyfriend! N-no oh my gosh what am I saying- I'm sorry I...."

Felix slapped himself. What did he just say....? Hyunjin thought. It was really hard to hear what he said because of all the stuttering but he could hear  the word boyfriend clearly.

"W-what did you say?" Hyunjin stuttered. "I couldn't hear you"

"N-o, I said nothing" Felix said with a fake smile.

"But I clearly heard you say something about a boyfriend" Hyunjin said.

"Okay..." Felix took a deep breath before telling Hyunjin. "What I said was that I would imagine you as agreatandverykindandcuddlyboyfriend"

"as a great and very kind and cuddly boyfriend?" Hyunjin repeated. "Did I hear that right?"

"Uh-- maybe-" Felix's eyes were shaking by now. "Can we...not be with each other right now"

"Why not? We can just forget this happened" Hyunjin said.

"I...don't think I can forget this." Felix sighed. "You know what, screw this. I'm in love."

"WHAT?!" Hyunjin said in surprise. "With who?!"

"With you if you couldn't figure that out. And it's okay if you don't like me back." Felix said, blushing. "And you absolutely don't have to say something right now, because I will now take my leave!"

Felix ran off.

Hyunjin stood there in disbelief. He just couldn't believe this just happened. He pinched himself really hard to see if he was dreaming. And to his extreme surprise it was real. He wasn't dreaming.
The love of his life had just told him he liked him too! And then ran off?! AND assumed he didn't like him back?! Hyunjin slowly sat down as he felt dizzy. Wait but he likes me...Hyunjin thought. ...I think I have to talk with Minho. I'll message him.

Dancing gem Minho

Hyunjin
Hey can we talk

Minho
What do you want
I'm with Jisung

Hyunjin
I'm sorry I'll make
it quick
Felix told me he is
in love with me

Minho
Wait Felix did what
just now

Hyunjin
He told me he is in
love with me

Minho
Be boyfriends then
There's nothing to
be scared of?

Hyunjin
Yeah but Lix ran off :(

Minho
Oh that's a different
story
Wait Lix just ran here
I'll come back later

Hyunjin
alr then, bye

Minho
Bye

Okay, now Minho and Jisung is probably talking with Felix, Hyunjin thought. Agh, what should I do while waitingggg.....Maybe talk to Chan? No...he is working. Should I draw? Hmm...no...maybe I should dance or something..hmm....