Third chapter (3)

<3

Felix added the last ingredient and mixed everything together. He was just starting and it already smelled delicious. He were so happy that he found that recipe some days ago. Now he won't have to go shopping everytime he's going to make some delicious dessert called brownie. 

"Ah, smells just wonderful" Jisung said out of nowhere.

"WAH! Yah, when the global warming did you enter the kitchen?!" Felix stuttered.

"I litterally fell when I entered, and you didn't notice me? HELLO! Are you awake?" Jisung waved his hand infront of Felix's face.

"AWAKEN tears are falling..." Felix began to sing.

"Oh, tears are falling?" Jisung said. "I actually think you look kinda happy right now."

Felix rolled his eyes and started to stir again.

"Anyways, I was gonna ask if you needed any help?" Jisung asks.

"Actually, you could please put the flour and cocoa at their places? I mean so there's more space for me to exist" Felix says.

The little older male laughed and started to place things where they should be. 

"By the way, have you heard about this thing called wattpad?" Jisung asks while putting the flour away.

"Uhm...I've heard about it yes....Tho I don't really know what it is." Felix said.

"So it's this place where you can like write your own books and read books people all around the world have written! Many STAYS are writing fanfictions about us!" Jisung explains.

"Oh that's nice! Maybe I'll check it out tonight" Felix said exited.

"Yes, you should! There's also many STAYS who writes about different members being a couple! And you know what? I'm in the most popular couple!" Jisungs says, too exited to breathe.

"Oh yeah? You and who? What couple name?" Felix asks happily.

"It's me and Minho! And STAY gave us such a cute couple name, MINSUNG!" Jisung boasts.

"You sound really happy about that!" Felix teases him.

"Yes, cuz it's the most popular couple of all the couples! And it's ME we're talking about!" Jisung pants. (Jisungie, please breathe-)

"Ah! We'll keep talking about this later, okay? I need to get the brownies done soon or else I'll be late for practice. Help me out, will ya?" Felix asks.

"Of course not I will! What should I do?"

"Please don't speak backward with me"

"Quokka do what Qoukka wants! What Qoukka do?"

"Seriously, shut up.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnGYohASeyooooOOOo~

There, third chapter. Gosh, my fingers hurt. (I don't really have anything to say now...)

Have a great day/ night and I LOVE YA!! <3