fifty-sixth chapter (56)

<3

Everything has been going well since they got their revenge on Winter. She'd apologized to them, and they had accepted because she ssemed really guilty and promised never to do it again. Felix also apologized for his revenge, but Winter didn't let him apoligize. She said he had all the rights to such since she'd even told him to k!ll himself.

They became kind of close friends and they hangout every now and then, sharing tea and drama with each other.

The noeasy comeback made everyone happy, STAYS were head over heels for Felix's long hair and their new concept.

They even got at least 2k new stays from a special tiktok!

Hyunjin didn't like how Felix showed himself off for others to see, but it made them more popular so he didn't say much about it.

christmas came and they dropped a christmas special, Christmas eveL.

STAYS listened to it on repeat so many times, it set a new record for most streamed in a week!

They all had a great christmas, and new years eve, that was really something.

They'd fixed a party for themselves, they got drunk and danced as if it was their last.

Right before midnight, Hyunjin had asked Felix for a dance. And you guessed it, they did the new years kiss.

Everything couldn't be better than this, could it?

They'd been preparing for their new comeback lately, trying to learn a new choreography.

Their song, MANIAC, was done a year ago.

Felix felt happy, free and he felt just safe. He felt home.

And Changbin had also apologized. He'd been a bit stressed and didn't think before doing, so he just kind of took it out on Hyunjin and Felix.

2022, a new comeback upcoming, Winter and Changbin apoligizing...

It's all good isn't it?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Short chapter TTnTT

I DO noT want to let go of MY ChiLD

have a great day/ night and I LUV YAA <3 <3