twenty-second chapter (22)

<3

Felix entered the dance practice room. Only Seungmin, Minho, Jisung and Hyunjin were already there. Jisung were curled up in Minho's arms, they were really being obvious.

"Oooo, look at the lovebirds" Felix said teasingly. "Maybe we should leave them?"

"Oh come on, you and Hyunjin kissed." Jisung mumbled. "What if you do that again, huh?"

Felix pressed his lips together and roolled his eyes. He tried not to blush which he failed.

"Oh, why are you blushing?" Hyunjin said with a smirk. 

"Wouldn't you blush?!" Felix said and laughed. "I bet you blushed when I wasn't looking."

"Wait you kissed?" Minho said with surprise. "WHEN? WHERE?"

"I have a picture on my phone Minmin" Jisung said. "Wait lemme get it!"

"You're not going anywhere." Minho looked at Felix. "Servant, get him his phone."

"Yeah what's the magic word now again?" Felix said with tired eyes. Minho growled.

"Please..." He mumbled.

Felix sighed and walked away to get Jisung's phone. That's when he tripped and everything becan to move in slowmotion. He saw how the floor came closer and closer to his face, and felt like he would die any moment. He closed his eyes, thinking it would help, but of course it did not.

*crack*

Felix felt like water were splashed on his face.

Why is there water on me...?

Wait I can't open my eyes.

Help I'm scared!!

I'M SCARED!!

"Oh ___ god Felix!!" 

Hyunjin?

"Ah sh!t it's _____ everywhere"

"Somebody ____  _____ Chan!"

"Don't ____ it's gonna be _____"

"I...can't...hear..."

"Shhh"

"I'm...sc....scare..d"

"Don't be ______! It'll be o__ay"

"O...kay..."

Felix felt how his energy went from 100 to zero. He felt like all the energy he had were sucked out, like someone just took it from him. He tried to open his eyes but he didn't manage to. He really wondered what was going on. He were still confused about the water on his face, and why it smelled like some kind of iron. He wish he could be watching Hyunjin draw instead or maybe play video games with Chan. He wanted to play with Jeongin or dance with Minho, rap with Jisung or just talk nonsense with Seungmin. Maybe he wanted to cuddle with Changbin.

"Hyu...njin..."

"I'm here"

He felt how someone held his hand and he tried to hold it back, but his energy were still gone. Suddenly he felt how someone were carrying him...bridal style. He got placed on something, maybe a sofa or just his bed. He could finally slightly open his eyes and saw Changbin sitting beside him. He were holding his hand.

"Cha...changbinnie..." Changbin reacted on an instant and looked Felix in his half-opened eyes.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes...what's happening?" Felix now felt that he got a little more energy. "I'm con...confused"

"You tripped and probably killed your nose" Changbin said with an awkward chuckle. "You got a nosebleed and there were blood everywhere, so Seungmin, Jisung, Minho and Hyunjin kinda paniced."

"And you...saved me? What a...hero." Felix said, smiling. "Were you the...one who carried me?"

"Yes. I hope I didn't carry you in an uncomfortable way!" Changbin said, smiling back. "I really like you"

"I like you too!" Felix said. "You're one of my best friends"

"I...okay let's put it this way" Changbin said, taking a deep breath. "I love you."

"....wow..." Felix said, not knowing what to answer. "I guess I love you too? I love all the members"

"I meant as a crush, a love as in baby. Love as minsung" Changbin said ans smirked. "I really love you"

Felix stared at Changbin. Some weeks earlier he would dance around of happiness. But now...no he likes someone else. Sorry Changbin, he thought. But I guess I'll need to say no...

"I...don't like you back. I only like you as a friend" Felix said with all his courage. "In fact I like someone else."

"But two weeks ago you were acting like you were in love with me."

"That's because I was in love with you. I'm not now."

Changbin moved closer to Felix.

"You can't just change from one to another like that" Changbin growled.

Felix widened his eyes a little. 

"Changbin, what are you doing?!"

Changbin answered by kissing him.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GUAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRHHHGGGGGG = hiii

I am currently sick, so yeh here's a chapter. For those who didn't notice, I put one of my drawings on chapter one! I'll put on chapter two soon.
Also, my minsung ff should start soon too bcuz we're close to the middle of this ff! (I rly hope you'll like it)

have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAAAAAA <3