thrity-fourth chapter (34)

<3
Hyunjin blushed as Jisung, Seungmin, Minho and I.N walked in on him and Felix flirting. Their faces were really close and reading the position they were in, it probably looked like a makeout-session.

Hyunjin tried to mive away and slightly pushed Felix, but Felix only got closer to Hyunjin, as if he wanted to show the others how flirty he were.

"Felix~" Hyunjin whined playfully trying to push Felix away.

"Hmmm?" Felix hummed back in response.

"Felix, you gotta move~" Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear. "It looks like we were making out~"

"So?" Felix answered boldly.

Oh!

OH!

O H !

"WHAAAT-" Hyunjin shouted, gay panicking. He started trying to push Felix away with more power, but he was still to nervous to hurt him if he would use his full power.

Felix smirked and got up. The others were just staring at them. 

"Please do that when you're alone" Seungmin complained and rolled his eyes. "My innocent eyes can't take this."

"In which hella way are you innocent-" Jeongin got cut off by Seungmin elbowing him in the side. "What the hell..."

"Anyways so..." Jisung said in his british accent. "Anyone wanna play fashion show?"

Different yeah's and sure's were heard across the room.

"Where's Chan and Changbin tho?" Felix asked, wanting to make sure everyone were included.

"Oh they're having a talk" Jisung said. "They'll join us later on"

"You sure?" Felix asked, squinting his eyes. Jisung nodded.

"Okay!" Hyunjin stood up from the sofa. "Let's start this game"

Hyunjin and Jisung put some makeup on the table in the kitchen.

"Okay! Everybody knows the rules?" Jisung shouts.

"Yes we do, just start already" Seungmin sighed. "Who's going first?"

"Youngest first!" Jeonging shouted.

"Sure, you can be the first to embarrass yourself" Seungmin said teasingly earning a slap on his arm. "Ouch."

"Anyways, I''ll go in and set the timer!" Jeongin said happily and skipped inside the kitchen.

Once we heard that Jeongin had set the timer, Jisung seemed restless. His eyes roamed around the room and landed on Minho. He whispered something to him and Minho nodded.

"Why're you so silent, love?" Jisung said and surprised us. "I mean, you haven't said a single word since we came here..."

"Well...I didn't have anything to say..." Minho answered, shyly. Wait, he was shy?

"Should I pretend to be surprised?" Seungmin asks sarcastically.

"You aren't?" Jisung said, shocked.

"Well, I know many things" Seungmin shrugged. "And I know about you, Felix"

Felix widened his eyes.

"What-" He tried to chuckle it off. Seungmin only smiled sadly and Felix went silent.

"SO!" Hyunjin suddenly speaks up. "There's only a few seconds left for Jeongin to finish!"

"R-right..." Felix stuttered. 

Hyunjin glanced a few times at Felix. He seemed uncomfortable. What was it that Seungmin knew that made him that uncomfortable? It may be about his scars...But Seungmin weren't around back then? Or was he?

"Times up Jeongin!!" Seungmin shouted and woke Hyunjin up from his thoughts.  

"Argh, this is..." Jeongin sighed from the kitchen. 

"Just come out~" Hyunjin said in a playful tone.

Jeongin slowly came out of the kitchen. All of them just stared at him.

"what." He said coldly.

"Just...How many layers of eyeshadow is that" Jisung asked.

"I don't know, I didn't count them" Jeongin answered. "So uh I went for a quite normal look except- hold on, why is the atmosphere so weird in here?"

"Because you entered, duh" Seungmin teasingly said rolling his eyes. 

Jeongin squinted his eyes and mouthed something towards Seungmin whereas Seungmin nodded. Hyunjin looked at them like they were aliens. 

"Anyways, how many points for me?" Jeongin asked, looking around. He didn't have that much makeup on...and he actually looked pretty good.

"Hmm...you're still quite adorable so I'll give you a four" Minho said, who'd been standing in the corner the whole time.

"I'll give you a five, it's at least more makeup than usual" Jisung said, chuckling.

"Two lol" Felix said, smiling. Hyunjin could tell it was fake.

"I'll give a three" Hyunjin said, glancing at Felix every few seconds.

"Hmm...I don't know?" Seungmin pretended to think. "I'll also give a two, you can do better Jeonginnie~"

"Excuse me, what's with that tone?" Jeongin coldly answered Seungmin.

"You heard me" Seungmin grinned. "And there's nothing you can do about it~"

Jeongin growled.

"Okay so I got 16 points?" He asked.

"Yupsies" Felix said.

"Eh, not bad to be honest. Could've been worse" Jeongin smiled.

Hyunjin could still feel the awkwardness spreading in the room.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OkAy
I'm here with another update.
I feel like this chapter doesn't have much emotions in it :D
Let's hope the next chapter is better...

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA <3<3<3