Sixteenth chapter (16)

<3

Felix ran out of Hyunjin's room and accidentaly ran into Chan. He lost balance and were close to falling backwards but Chan catched him at the last second. Felix looked into Chan's eyes for some seconds before he realized the position they were in. It looked like they were about to kiss. Felix noticed someone passing by and when he saw who it was he widened his eyes and quickly got out of Chan's arms.

"Uh- I'm sorry I...." Felix said while running towards the person who passed by. "Wait!" 

Felix grabbed the person's arm and tried to turn him around but he were too weak and ended up being dragged by the person. When they arrived at the kitchen he got up and tried to get eyecontact with the person.

"What" Hyunjin said with a tired voice.

"U-uuh..." Felix didn't know why he chased after Hyunjin. "I- Chan and I are not in a relationship!!"

Hyunjin flinched a little but kept that tired face of his on.

"Did I ask" Hyunjin said, emotionless. "I don't care."

Hyunjin started getting some food from the fridge and searched for vegetables. Felix just stood there and wondered why he just said that to Hyunjin. He remembered that he once saw a video on Youtube that said that 'if you are jealous or annoyed over someone or something, you often ignore or talk with a emotionless voice to not show you are hurt. The best thing to do is to try and figure out what makes you jealous or annoyed.'

Felix thought of what could have made Hyunjin annoyed. Cause Hyunjin wouldn't be jealous of something, right? There's nothing that would make him jealous...IF Hyunjin isn't in love with Chan. Felix felt how he got angry about his own thoughts and tried to brush it off, but failed. He accidentaly glared at Hyunjin and he saw how Hyunjin got a little confused and maybe a little hurt too. But he didn't care. If Hyunjin likes Chan then Felix have the right to be angry and heartbroken for a little time.

TIME SKIP~

The next day Felix woke up and had a headache. He remembered crying a little before falling asleep. 

"Ugh..." Felix weren't in a very good mood today either. "What are we doing today...?"

Felix checked his schedule and saw that they had dancepractice at 4:45 pm. At 10:00 am they were going to attend to this show called 'after school club' again. Felix had no choice but to go to the bathroom and start the day with a shower.

As Felix stood in the shower and felt the hot water run down his body, he started thinking about Hyunjin again. What if Hyunjin didn't like Chan, but him? Felix knew that it was a dream, just a dream and that Hyunjin probably had been joking when he said in that game of truth or dare that he liked one of the members. 

"If he were joking he's a pretty good actor, blushing and all..."

Felix heard that scary voice in his head again. The last few days he'd been hearing a voice in his head saying terrible things to make him go crazy and sometimes it would even make him feel dizzy. Felix quickly turned off the water and almost ran out the shower to his room. Luckily no one saw him and he locked the door behind him when he ran into his room. Felix rushed all around his room just to find a little knife and were close to rip his skin apart when he stopped and fell down. He blinked a few times and then his eyes closed.

"...!!"

"...!!!!"

*crash*

"Felix!!!" 

"what...?"

"Felix are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm...fine..."

Felix sat up and remembered what he were close to do. He looked for the knife, afraid that someone would see it and sadly saw Hyunjin standing in front of him with the knife in his hands.

"Do you want to talk about this?" Hyunjin said with worried eyes and cracking voice.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

....*sniff*....

Sorry if I made things reeaaally weird but I had to bcuz me sad person :)
I guess y'all were a little worried there...*heh*
*anygays*
Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAAAA!!!!!!