thirty-ninth chapter (39)

<3

Hyunjin took a deep breath before opening the door to his home. He immideatly heard footsteps coming closer and he heard some barks too.

"Hyunjin!" His mom shouted happily. "Yeji too?!"

"Hi mom" Yeji chuckled. "I thought I'd surprise you by visiting today"

"Am I delusional or am I hearing my twins" His dad shouted from the kitchen.

"We're here!" The Hwang siblings shouted at the same time which made their mom chuckle.

"Come on in!" Mrs. Hwang got out of their way.

The twins took of their shoes and walked inside.
Hyunjin felt how the atmosphere welcomed him back and filled his head with memories.
Suddenly he heard barking, which made him turn around, searching for Kkami.

"Kkami!" He called out in a cute voice which made the dog rush to him. "Hi Kkami!~"

Hyunjin placed kisses everywhere on the floof ball, showing how much he missed it. (help I'm unsure whether Kkami is a he or a she)

Kkami quickly got tired of all the affection and started growling at Hyunjin, which made the said male back off while chuckling.

"Oh dad, where are my 20₩" Hyunjin heard Yeji said with a teasing tone.

"Yeji!!" Hyunjin shouted while walking up to them. "You're dead..."

"Hurry up dad~" she wined, ignoring her brother.

"Hyunjin, are you..?" Mr. Hwang asked carefully.

"Well uh..." Hyunjin fiddled with his shirt. "M-maybe.."

Mr. Hwang smiled.

"Dear! Come here!" He shouted, calling his wife.

"Yeah?" Mrs. Hwang arrived at the small family meet up.

"Watch me get 20₩ from dad" Yeji smiled. Mrs. Hwang widened her eyes.

"For real?" She said, shocked.

"You know that betting on me isn't that kind" Hyunjin muttered, leaning against the wall. "But yes, I'm gay"

"Waah! Congrats!!" Mrs. Hwang let out and hugged her son.

"By the way mom..." Hyunjin looked at Yeji with a smirk.

"No!" Yeji shouted. "Hyunjin don't!!"

"...Yeji is lesbian" Hyunjin grinned as he exposed his sister's secret. "She also got someone already!"

"Oh you too, don't forget that" Yeji rolled her eyes. Hyunjin slightly blushed.

"Well, I've seen all the dates you've been on!" Hyunjin attacked back. "I am keeping an eye on my sister, always"

"W-well uh..." Yeji thought for a moment before remembering something. "Oh I saw you that time you gave him your jacket! Such a gentleman~"

Hyunjin was taken aback as he thought no one saw that.

"How the he-" he glanced at his mom and cleared his throat. "Uhm...how did you know?"

"I have my ways..." Yeji smirked. "Anyways, I win!"

"Fine." Hyunjin rolled his eyes and leaned on the wall again.

"So, both are a gay?" Mr. Hwang asked.

"And both got someone?" Mrs. Hwang asked happily.

"Yea" the twins said at the same time.

"Well come on! Tell us about them!" Mrs. Hwang said, chuckling.

"Who starts?" Yeji asked.

"Ladies first~" Hyunjin said in a teasing voice. Yeji rolled her eyes for the fifty-eleventh time.

"So uh yeah, her name's Ryujin" she started, blushing. "We've been dating for around half an year"

Hyunjin widened his eyes. For that long?! How did he not realize? They're good at hiding things.

"...and she is so caring! She always take care of the smallest things and she has this adorable chuckled and..." Yeji continued on and on, bragging about her girlfriend for a good 25 minutes. " and I guess last but not least, she is a great kisser"

"Wow...you really found someone!" Mrs. Hwang exclaimed. "I accept her. She gotta visit sometime!"

"I also accept her" mr. Hwang said with a slight smile. "She seems nice"

"I already know her, I've danced a few times with her" Hyunjin said. "She talked about you alot"

"Really?" Yeji's eyes light up. "Nice to hear"

"Well Hyunjin, how's your boyfriend?" Mr. Hwang asked his son.

"Oh right" Hyunjin let out a small nervous chuckle. "Where should I start? Well, his name is Felix. Let's start there..."

"...and his brownies! They're always delicious, words cannot describe them...oh and he is like a fairy..." Hyunjin didn't talk too much about Felix, since he didn't wanna sound obssessed with him. Being obssessed with someone is apparantly not good for your mental health.
(Oh so that's why)

Suddenly his phone vibrated, telling him he got a message.

"Can I just see who it is?" Hyunjin asked, not wanting to seem rude.

"Of course!" Mrs. Hwang said. "I need to make food anyways, it's starting to get late"

Hyunjin nodded and opened his phone.

Channie🐺🖤
How's it going?

Jinnie🦙🤍
Q

uite good, I told
them about Lix

Channie🐺🖤
Wow! They accepted?

Jinnie🦙🤍
Yups!

Channie🐺🖤
Please come back soon,
Felix misses you and is
a pain in the a-

Jinnie🦙🤍
Chile anyways so

Channie🐺🖤
Seriously tho, when
are you back?

Jinnie🦙🤍
Around 8:30 pm

Channie🐺🖤
Fine, I'll try and survive

Jinnie🦙🤍
Good luck hyung-

Channie🐺🖤
That sounded sarcastic

Jinnie🦙🤍
Can you hear letters
too now

Channie🐺🖤
Yea so uhm bye

Jinnie🦙🤍
Byeee hyuuunggg

"Lunch is ready!" Mrs. Hwang said from the kitchen and everyone gathered around the table.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I guess I got inspired because these chapters are longer than usual.
Oh well!
Hope you enjoyed :')

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA<3<3<3<3