fortieth chapter! (40)

<3!!!!!!!!!<3
As Hyunjin entered the kitchen, the food welcomed him by hitting him with an amazing scent.

"Hold up, I think I'm gonna faint" he said dramatically. "The food is trying to kill me, it smells amazing mom"

"Well, let's hope you like it too!" She chuckled.

"Thanksforthefood!" Yeji quickly said and immideatly started eating. Hyunjin giggled at his sister and also started eating. And as he thought, it tasted amazing.

"Mmh" He said as he chewed on the food. "Thish ish gweat"

"Don't shpeak with youw mouth fuwl" Yeji said, also with her mouth full.

"Don't speak with your mouth full, both of you!" Mr. Hwang said and laughed at his twins.

"No but seriously, you could win awards with this" Hyunjin said, praising his mom endlessly. "You could be the next five-star-michelin!"

"I got that joke" Yeji said from across the table. "You need to work on your jokes"

"Nah, you're quite good as you are" Hyunjin said with a grin. His sister stared at him in disbelief.

"You did NOT" She growled.

"Yes I DID" He laughed. She only gave him a bitchy glare and continued eating.

"At least I like myself" she mumbled.

"Hey I like myself too" Hyunjin said, pretending to be sad.

"Well, at least I'm better at hiding things than you" she stuck her tounge out.

Hyunjin kept his mout shut and made a :[ face.
The number of things Yeji has hidden from her family could be as big as 500, no one exept her knows. Hyunjin had found out like 2 out of all those 500 things in the span of at least 8 years.

He heard his phone vibrating in the living room but ignored it for now. He wanted to spend some time with his family for the rest of the day. He could read the messages on the way home.

"I had an idea what we could do today!" Mr. Hwang said after eating. "I thought we could go to the zoo, and after that we could eat at some café"

"Sounds good!" Hyunjin agreed. He hasn't been to a zoo in forever.

"I agree!" Yeji also agreed.

"Then we'll do that!" Mrs. Hwang clapped her hands together.

"We'll leave in a few" Mr. Hwang said.

Hyunjin nodded and went to the living room. He thought he could read his messages now, but Kkami suddenly ran up to him, craving cuddles and affection.

"Hi Kkami!~" he chuckled as he sat down and patted the floof ball. "You missed me, didn't you?"

Kkami looked away like they were rolling their eyes.

"Kkami!~" Hyunjin whined in a small voice. "That's rude!"

Kkami only barked and licked Hyunjin's hand. Hyunjin softly smiled. It reminded him of Kkomi...
Kkomi is in peace now. It wont have to struggle anymore. But it's okay to miss it. It was here from the start....

"Hyunjin! We're leaving!" Yeji shouted, calling her brother.

"Coming!" Hyunjin answered. "Bye Kkami~"

Kkami barked as if they were saying bye back. Hyunjin chuckled.
He stood up and put on his shoes and mask and walked out of the house.

"Are we taking the car?" He asked, being unsure.

"Of course we are!" Mrs. Hwang said happily. "We can't risk our twins' idol life"

Hyunjin laughed silently at her. Sure, they did have to be careful, but there's no need to overdo it.

"Mom, we took the train and bus here" Yeji explained. "Not a single soul talked with us."

She winked at Hyunjin. They WERE about to get found on the bus, but their parents didn't need to know that.

As they were on their way to the zoo, Hyunjin's phone kept buzzing. He ignored it, thinking that it was Chan complaining again. Or maybe Felix looking for more attention. Sure, he would like to chat with them, but he also wanted to focus on his family right now.

"We're soon there!" Mr. Hwang informed after 15 minutes of driving.

"Woah! That was quick" Hyunjin said. He didn't even realize that the time went by so fast.

Hyunjin's phone kept buzzing again and again, making him groan and open it. He had around twenty messages from Chan, two from Seungmin and five from Changbin. He frowned as he never really recieved messages from Seungmin or Changbin.

Chan🐺🖤
Hyunjin, something
happened to Lix.
Sent 2:18 pm

Chan🐺🖤
Please help, I don't
know what to do

Chan🐺🖤
He wont listen to me

Chan🐺🖤
Seriously Hyunjin?!
Sent 2:59 pm

Chan🐺🖤
Answer if you care.

Chan🐺🖤
Hyunjin!!

Chan🐺🖤
He's getting worse

Chan🐺🖤
Are you kidding me
Sent 3:27 pm

Chan🐺🖤
He's calling your
name over and over

Chan🐺🖤
I don't think that
he only misses you

Chan🐺🖤
Hey...did Lix ever...
do like self harm

Chan🐺🖤
I left him alone for
a small moment

Chan🐺🖤
HE GOT A KNIFE

Chan🐺🖤
Oh...so I guess
his mental health
Isn't that good

Chan🐺🖤
I have to help him

Chan🐺🖤
You know we needed
to go the hospital
Sent 3:36 pm

Chan🐺🖤
He's crying nonstop

Chan🐺🖤
Is he suicidal?!

Chan🐺🖤
You better talk to me.

Chan🐺🖤
Do you even care?!

Chan🐺🖤
Felix is in the hospital.
Sent 3:45 pm

Seungmin🐶🤎
Hyunjin, when are
you back

Seungmin🐶🤎
Felix is in the hospital,
I have no idea what
happened.

Changbin🐷🐰
Hyunjin when are
you coming back?!

Changbin🐷🐰
Hey is Felix seriously
suicidal? Haven't you
done anything about
it ?

Changbin🐷🐰
He is seriously
cutting himself...

Changbin🐷🐰
I thought you
fvcking cared for him.

Changbin🐷🐰
Felix is in the hospital.
How could you just
leave him?! It's your
fault!! You better break
up with him to save your
useless life.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
There we go, more drama.
This chapter was long :')
Well
Thoughts-

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAA <3<3<3