fourteenth chapter (14)

<3

Felix sat on his bed and were reading some minsung stories on wattpad since he kinda promised Hyunjin to read the Hyunlix story with him when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in!" He shouted and looked up to see Chan. "Oh, hey!"

Felix turned off his phone and put it beside him to not distract himself.

"Hai." Chan said. "Can we have a little talk?"

Felix got a little worried if he had done something dumb or wrong, but he can't remember anything. Felix thought that it's probably about something they've talked about earlier or just something Jisung had said.
Felix suddenly remembered how he had told Jisung that he thought Hyunjin were handsome. Felix felt a little worried because of himself now. He were in love with Changbin, not Hyunjin!!

"Hello?? Felix?" Chan waved his hand infront of Felix's face.

"Ah! Uh, what? I'm sorry" Felix stuttered. He felt dumb and nervous at the same time.

"So me and...one of the members were talking yesterday" Chan started talking. "And Hy- he is kinda worried about you."

"What? W- Why? I mean why?" Felix tried to not stutter, but failed. Chan looked at him with curious and caring eyes.

"He thinks you are worrying about something all by yourself again." Chan simply said. "And I think so too, by the way you act right now."

Felix looked down and saw that his hands were slightly shaking and he felt like he didn't know what to do. He wondered who the person was but he could live without knowing the answer, the person obviously cares for him so...
Felix tried to find an excuse, or at least a good way to say that he's really fine, he isn't worrying about anything.

"Felix, I can see that something is going on in your mind." Chan said, waking Felix up from his thoughts. "Please tell me at least a little bit of it so I can help you."

"I-I...I'm..." Felix didn't know were to begin. "I...think I have a crush on someone..."

Felix got a little surprised when he didn't blush at all when he was thinking of Changbin. Normally you would blush when you are thinking of your crush, right? Especially when you are going to tell someone about it.
Hyunjin suddenly popped up in Felix's brain and smiled to him. That smile that said 'I told you everything's gonna be fine'...
Felix blushed and felt how he started grinning and he remembered Hyunjin kissing him on the forehead that time when he kept reading the Hyunlix story.
'Changbin is your crush'

....

The words made Felix pale and he felt how wrong the words sounded and he felt like he just wanted to tear them apart, burn them, eat them and then throw up, throw them in the ocean because they sounded so, so WRONG!!
Felix didn't understand why they sounded so wrong and tried to understand what was wrong with them since he'd been in love with Changbin for almost one year. He decided that he would tell Chan everything from beginning to end.

"Are you done thinking now?" Chan asked when Felix turned to him.

"Uuh, yes, I think so..." Felix avoided eye contact with Chan. "So um...I have a crush...I think"

"You know that it's easier for you to talk if you make eye contact with me, so I can understand you better" therapist Chan said. "Sorry, keep going."

"Uhm...y-yes..." Felix swallowed dry and tried to not panic. "Now...I..Don't really know what I feel for who."

"And...I have been...liking...this person for the past year..." Felix felt how wrong the words taste in his mouth. He wanted to cough them up and spit them out the window. "But now I might like two...? Or like another?? I don't know!! I really don't know and I can't really describe the feelings cuz I don't even know what I feel and I -"

"Felix stop panicing!" Chan covered Felix's mouth with his hand. "You need to calm down. I don't know which members you are talking about and I don't need to know either. What I need to know is how you feel for person A and person B."

Felix nodded and thought that Changbin is person B and Hyunjin is person A. Why? ChangBin, and HwAng Hyunjin. That's what he thought in his mind but deep inside he knew it was because of some sort of butterflies...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HeLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooo!!!

This chapter got very longer than I expected! So I'll just update another chapter soon!
Not much talk, just checking how you readers are and if you are having a good time with someone or something!
Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAAAAA!!!!!!!! <3