twenty-fifth chapter (25)

<3 (plz read a/n! I have some messages for you!)

At first, Felix couldn't feel the floor. Then he felt his back cracking a little. At the time he didn't pay attention to it, but he would regret ignoring it in the future...

"Hyunjin?" Felix asks surprised.

"I told you not to hurt yourself!!" Hyunjin almost screamed. "If you get hurt, I get hurt too!!"

"Why would you get hurt?"

"Because your pain is my pain!!" Hyunjin cried. "I love you so much so when I see you hurting yourself, it feels like you are cutting a piece of my heart!! I DON'T WANT YOU TO!!!"

"...really...?" Felix looked at him in disbelief.

"Y-ye-e-e-es..." Hyunjin kept crying. 

Hyunjin fell down on Felix. Well he has some explanation to do, Felix thought. Maybe later...he seems so tired right now.

Felix tried getting up, but since he was so tired both physically and mentally he didn't have enough energy to get up. So he just laid there with Hyunjin on top of him.

Well that was a nice dream, Felix thought. I wonder when I'll wake up. He stared at the railing, trying to calm his body down thar was slowly heating up from the feeling of Hyunjin's body on him. He felt how Hyunjin snuggled closer to him. Felix slowly put his hand on Hyunjin's head and started patting him.

He must've been very stressed, Felix thought. He must've thought I was someone else.
Felix glanced to his left side and saw his arm, still bleeding, and gasped. He'd totally forgot about his arm! He tried moving Hyunjin away but Hyunjin only held Felix closer.

"Hyunjin, I really like that you are so cuddly" Felix said softly. "But I need to put some bandaid on my bleeding arm before I faint"

Hyunjin silently got off Felix and sat beside him with red eyes and teary face. Felix thought that they could talk after he treated his arm.
He slowly got up, feeling like his arm would break any second. He made a face and whined but got up and walked to the bathroom.
After he put on a bandaid he walked back to his room to talk to Hyunjin to find him rolled up like a squirrel on Felix's bed.

"Hyunjin..." Hyunjin winced when Felix called his name. "Look, my arm is okay!"

"I'm sorry..." Hyunjin mumbled. "I didn't mean to just confess like that..."

"No, it's okay...But was it really to me?" Felix asked. "Were those words meant for me?"

Hyunjin looked at Felix with sad eyes.

"If you don't like me back then just say so." Hyunjin sniffed. "I-I knew you wouldn't like me back."

Felix walked up to Hyunjin and shook him with all his might.

"HYUNJIN WAKE UP!!!" Felix screamed.

"BuUuUt I'm aaAAaaAwakeeEEe?" Hyunjin said while being shaked.

"NO HYUNJIN YOU ARE NOT!!" Felix kept screaming. "Or maybe I'm the one who's not awake cuz this wasn't supposed to happen!!!"

"It waaAAaAAsn't?" Hyunjin asked with shock in his voice.

"No because you would never..." Felix got cut off.

"What are you two doing?" Minho said.

The two males stared at him. With a slight smirk Minho continued:

"Oh I see. I should leave you two alone."

Minho disappeared as fast as he appeared.

"...oh no he got the wrong idea." Felix mumbled and shook his head. "Okay, look, we'll talk about this some other time. Maybe with Chan too. Deal?"

"...why not now?" Hyunjin asked and looked Felix in the eye.

"Because I am SO so tired right now." Felix said.
"Deal or not?"

Hyunjin agreed and walked out Felix's room, leaving him alone.

Oh gosh, that was so tiring...But we'll really have to talk about this tomorrow, Felix thought and plopped down on the bed. I am so exhausted...I'll just take a quick...nap...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hii!
I'm happy I could update! This chapter is a little short but I guess it's better than nothing...
Okay yes! News! I have two tiktok accounts and I would be really happy if you checked them out! (They are pretty much the same)

Random._kpop...edits
random._.kpop...edits

And a message to Stayville...More to someone who sadly couldn't meet Stray Kids before she died...Most of you know about her.

RIP Hiwa <3 <3 Hope you get to rest well and see Stray Kids front row in heaven <3 They'll miss you <3 <3

Anygays have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAA!