Thirty-first chapter (31)

<3

Hyunjin looked at Felix in awe. He didn't know Felix had such a savage and bitchy side to him. It's maybe nothing good to have a bitchy side but it suits Felix. Felix turned around and looked Hyunjin in the eyes.

"Let's go back to our table, shall we babe?" He said in such a soft voice that made Hyunjin feel like he would collapse any moment. 

"uhm...." Hyunjin forgot how to talk for a few moments. "y-yes"

Felix took Hyunjin's hand and dragged him back to the table. Minho and Jisung were looking at Felix with wide eyes when they got back. Apparently Felix felt a little embarrassed because he blushed and said:

"Oh please, it's not like you two are any better" 

Minho snorted and smirked.

"That is exactly what I am" He drank some of his drink. "At least at being savage"

"And dancing, cuddling, gamins- okay not gaming- singing, kissing..." Jisung said.

"I should maybe be surprised about the 'kissing' part" Felix said and smiled. "But I am not"

Jisung blushed when Felix said that.

"Shut up! It's not like you and Hyunjin haven't kissed" Jisung said embarrassed.

Hyunjin and Felix froze. They had kissed, but not when they were boyfriends. So does it count as a kiss? Hyunjin glanced at Felix to see what he was thinking, but it was impossible to see what Felix was thinking right now.

"Uhm..." Felix spoke up. "...We haven't kissed like...that...yet."

"what!" Jisung said in surprise. "You haven't?!"

"Funny that you called him babe back then if you haven't kissed yet." A female voice said.

Hyunjin sighed.

"Not you again, please."

"aww, playing hard to get?" Winter said with an annoying voice.

"No, I'm taken, and I won't cheat." Hyunjin stated.

"Tch." Winter frowned. "I'll get you someday. I'm not giving up on you so easily, hottie."

"Pfthaha!" Felix laughed. "You can't even remember his name and you expect him to like you?"

Winter growled.

"You! You little $lût! Who do you think you are?!" She grabbed Felix by the collar. "Who are you to call him babe?! You gay freak!! You don't deserve to be here, nor be alive! KỸ$!"

Felix looked emotionless in Hyunjin's eyes. What was he supposed to do now? Should he punch her? No, he would get in trouble...But Felix..!!
Hyunjin had panic. His love, his crush, were being hurted by some creepy girl that thinks Hyunjin's hot!
He didn't think before he punched her in the stomach.

"what the hell!" Winter screamed. "Why did you do that?!"

"Because he-" Hyunjin pointed at Felix and hugged him. "-is my boyfriend."

Winter widened her eyes and crawled backwards.

"I-I..." She mumbled something and walked away. Hyunjin hugged Felix even tighter.

"W-wow..." Jisung said. "...I'm really scared of you now"

Hyunjin chuckled.

"I can do worse." He said in a joking voice.

"I actually believe that" Jisung said and sipped his americano.

Hyunjin chuckled again and looked at Felix.

"Hey, are you okay?" Hyunjin whispered in Felix's ear.

"Yeah...Now I am" Felix mumbled back into Hyunjin's chest. Hyunjin breathed out and gently placed a kiss on Felix's head.

"Great. Let's eat now!" Hyunjin said and sat down.

TIME SKIP~

Hyunjin laid down on the sofa and stared at the ceiling. He was thinking about earlier, at the café. Is Felix okay? He should maybe check up on him...
Hyunjin let out a sigh. He should maybe report that girl or something. Suddenly Hyunjin remembered something. They haven't told JYP yet that they were dating! Is it a good idea to tell him? Hyunjin closes his eyes. Calm down. He can think about all these things later. Now he needs to rest.

"He will never wake up unless you kiss him"

"sh-shut it! Keep quiet, I wont kiss him infront of you guys"

"Oooh, so if we leave you'll kiss him?"

"N-no that's not what I..."

"Hey, I am awake thanks to your talking" Hyunjin said in a raspy, dark voice. He cleared his throat. "But you can still kiss me"

Felix flushed red and tried to hide behind Jisung.

"N-n-no I didn't..." Felix stuttered. "...Uhm I..."

Hyunjin chuckled and sat up.

"Come here" He held up his arms. "Gimme  a hug"

Felix hesitantly looked at Hyunjin and then shyly walked over to him.

"A hug?" Felix asked.

"mhm!" Hyunjin happily answered.

Felix smiled and hugged Hyunjin dearly.

"Awh!" Jisung said. "Minmin, Minmin, hug me!"

"Call me Minmin again and you're done" Minho said while passing by.

"Eh!" Jisung followed him. "Excuse you!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haiiii

I have had a fun time in school but I got expelled yesterday! :D

...No I didn't of course. 
How's your month/ week/ day been? Mines been okay, but a little weird. I have got many new friends online and I want even more so don't be shy to comment or dm me!

It's already drama in school between two people who like my bsf. One of them thinks I like him but I don't. I don't actually know why I'm in that drama, but I keep getting dragged into the thick of it.

Have a great day/ night and I LUV YAAAAAAA <3 <3 <3