two

Charlie, Damien and Isaac were sat at one of the benches outside.

Isaac was reading, Damien was texting and Charlie was just thinking. But the three of them were pulled away from their small activities when Tao ran over to the bench and sat beside Damien.

The boy put two bottles of apple juice down on the table and looked up "I did it again. I bought Elle's drink. Again."

Issac nodded "Didn't you do that yesterday?"

"Yes, Issac. Yes, I did. And on monday."

Charlie nodded, amusement evident in his voice and smile "Elle's not here."

"I know."

Damien scoffed a little and shook his head "Dude I know you like literally love her and all but enough with the self torture! Now, do you mind if I steal said apple juice."

Tao look up at Damien and shook his head "If you must know, I don't love her and fine!" he handed the older boy the apple juice and huffed.

Charlie leant forward "She hasn't been here all week."

"I know and I keep forgetting."

Damien let out a breath "Tao, you're allowed to miss her okay?"

"Okay fine. Obviously it's better that she's at an all-girl's school. Mr. Reed was still refusing to call her Elle."

"Because he's a transphobe. Duh."

Tao ignored Damien's comment and shook his head "It's still weird though. There used to be five of us and now there's four. Like, five is a group. Four is just two couples smushed together!"

Charlie seemed to fall into some sort of daydream as he stared off acrosee the feild. Damien held a smirk as he knew exactly who his brother was thinking about and when he turned around to follow his eye line, Damien's smirk grew. He was right. When wasn't he.

Tao seemed to catch on and turned around to see the popular group playing rugby.

"Isn't that Nick Nelson? The guy you sit next to in form?"

"Who?"

Damien almost let out a laugh as he turned his phone off, turning around to look his brother dead in the eyes "Ah, Nick will be upset if you don't know who he is."

"He looks like a golden retriever."

Charlie let his eyes follow Nick Nelson from across the feild as he played rugby with some of his mates "He doesn't look like a golden retriever." but after denying it he laughs a little "Okay, he does."

Damien rolled his eyes "You my brother are completely lovestruck and I'm ashamed to be related to you because of it." eventhough Charlie knew he was joking, Damien wasn't really. He still meant part of what he said because he's always sort of stayed away from a relationship. He remembered the time Imogen had a massive crush on him about a year ago and he had to let her down as gently as he could. But of course Harry was there to make it 10x worse than it should've been.

Damien shook his head as he thought about that event and turned his attention back to the boys infront of him.

"I can't believe you've been sat next to rugby king Nick Nelson. What are you going to talk about."

Damien flicked the side of Tao's head "They have talked! and if you must know that Rugby King as you call him is one of my best mates!"

Tao pushed his arm away and made a look of disgust "Of course he is. Why don't you just stay with our group of four otherwise it will turn into a trio and - just no."