eight

It was Saturday morning, Damien was sat on the stairs whilst Charlie was sorting his shoes.

The brothers had decided the night before that Damien would walk with Charlie to Nick's and then go meet the person he was going to meet. But the only thing bothering Charlie about the plan was that Damien wouldn't tell him who he was going to meet.

Charlie finished tying his shoelaces, moved to stand infront of the mirror and started to sort out his hair.

"Hi."

The pair jumped out of their skin at their sister's sudden appearance. Charlie stopped looking in the mirror to face his sister "God, Tori."

"Tori what the hell!"

She stood there with a glass of lemonade in her hand and a straw as she looked between her brothers "Where you going?"

"Round a friends."

Damien shook his head as he stood up on the stairs and crossed hi arms "Actually he's going round one of my friends...and I'm meeting someone."

Tori nodded as she looked at Charlie "Toa's?" she then looked up at Damien who stayed on the stairs "And same person as last time?" putting the straw to her mouth and taking a sip.

Charlie shook his head as he stared daggers st his brother "No, his...His name's Nick."

Damien silently nodded at his younger twin and waved his phone about before tucking the device in his jacket pocket. Charlie looked back at himself In the mirror and pulled at his hair "Is my hair too short?"

Tori shook her head "It looks the same."

"But is it okay?"

Damien frustratedly nodded "It looks the same Charlie."

The youngest out of the three looked at his siblings annoyed "Great. Thanks."

"Have fun at Nick's." Tori looked up at Damien "Have fun with the special mystery person."

The twins shared a knowing look between eatchother before Tori left the hallway.

Both Charlie and Damien left the house and started the walk to Nick's house.

"Do you like him Charlie?"

"What?"

Damien huffed "Nick...do you like Nick?" Charlie avoided eye contact and ignored his older brother for a few minutes as they carried on walking.

"I don't know....maybe?"

Charlie's words sounded more like a question to Damien and of course he knew his brother was trying to play it cool and lie about his feelings. Obviously it didn't work, Damien knew about Charlie's feelings for Nick since they first walked into their new form.

The older boy shook his head as if to tell his thoughts to disappear, and looked down at Charlie "Don't act on anything, if I know Nick, he's probably got other things on his mind right now...okay?"

Charlie nodded at his brother before ringing the doorbell. After hearing Nellie barking the pair looked up to see Nick standing in the doorway.