His bestfriend

Adrian jumped and plagg dropped his cheese when the door swung open.
The little kwami flew off quickly to some far off area of the room as a very dramatic chloe entered. "Adriakin! it was awful! A villian was trying to hurt me!" Chloe was flailing her arms in the air so wildly that it reminded Adrian of marinette when she was plotting one of her famous schemes- the parallel made Adrian laugh.

"Thankfully ladybug came and rescued me but the emotional damage is to much to bear!" Chloe fell backwards over the arm of the couch opposite to Adrian and arched her back as she slid over the bump and onto the seat- laying with her hand to her forhead as if she had fainted. Chole's eyes were pinched shut but she opened one slightly to catch a glimpse of the boy beside her and she laughed. Chloe swung her legs around the front of the sofa and pushed herself up into a sitting position.

"Again? that's like the 3rd time this month." Adrian replied with a light hearted tone though beneath it he was most definitely concerned that one day he wouldn't always be able to protect her from hawkmoth's or even her own demons.

"Whatever- people need to learn to take criticism." Adrian frowned at that comment. He knew how amazing Chloe was- she had been his bestfriend since diapers and he knew her better than anyone! The problem was that as soon as anyone else was around she wasn't Chloe anymore... she was her mother.
Adrian picked at the pile of cheese that plagg had dropped on the sofa.

"Maybe you should try to be a little friendlier Lo-lo. I mean maybe it would be nice if you let the hero's have a day of from saving your rude ass." Adrian's signature cat noir grin crossed his face as he mocked his friend. "Haha you're so funny." Chloe rolled her eyes, selecting a cube of cheese from the pile.

"Compared to you I am." Adrian joked. Chloe feigned a sound of annoyance and gently threw the cheese in her hand at his head.

"You're modelling tomorrow right? No school for you?" Chloe asked casually as she picked up a videogamer controller implying she wanted a rematch.

" just for the morning. I'll be there by the end of lunch break." He said choosing the other controller and flicking through the selection of avatars.

"Oh right." Chloe looked up trying to remember when he had first told her about it. "Oh! I got some tea!" She said- sounding a little frustrated by the sudden thought. "Apparently Lila's coming back this week from her  'tour with jagged Stone'" she mocked the quote with her tone wich amused the boy aside her. Adrian generally didn't condone talking behind people's back but he decided a long time ago that he would happily break thoes morals when it came to Lila.

"thanks for the warning. If you didn't tell me I might of mistaken her for quasimodo and have Gorrila take her back to Notre dame"

Chloe snorted. "You tried too hard on that line. How long did it take you to come up with?" She taunted

Despite it being a rhetorical question Adrian still answered "I thought of it 10 minutes after the last argument I had with her... I've been waiting ever since to use it." Adrian's cheeks went red and his bottom lip was pouted... the boy had the same deminear as a hungry golden-retriever.