The Entrance duels!

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Uggh," groaned the blue haired female duelist, "Why now?"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"I'm up!" yelled the blue haired duelist as she slammed the alarm clock with all of her might. She got up, stretching her back. She really has to stop sleeping on her stomach.

She took clothes from her wardrobe and headed towards the showers, a good way to wake up in the morning, especially on an important day like this.

For you see, she plans on going to the most prestigious dueling school on the planet, Duel Academy. The school was founded by Seto Kaiba himself. The school was popular for making the most powerful duelists with amazing skills that could change the tide with one draw.

It was her dream to go there as soon as she heard the news of Seto opening a school made for dueling. She also heard that there was a contest to make your own cards and send it to space, but she wasn't really interested in that if she was being honest.

After she was done showering, she put on her favorite brown shirt and dark purple jeans with a jacket wrapped around her waist. She saw her mother drinking coffee while her dad was cooking breakfast.

Her mother saw her, she took a sip of her coffee, "Good morning, Celina. Are you excited for today?" she asked, while her husband snorted.

"Why wouldn't she? Our baby girl has finally grown up and goes to the school of her dreams and, we-we.." That's all that Celina's dad can say as he then started crying his eyes out, "I am so proud of you!" as then he hugged his daughter while crying anime style.

"There, there dad." Celina sighed of her embarrassing parents, she loved them don't get her wrong, but they are so embarrassing.

"Hun! The stove!" yelled Celina's mom, as both Celina and her dad then turned around and saw the kitchen stove burning!

Safe to say, it was a very odd way to start her day, but she didn't mind it. Her dad, while still crying his eyes out, put plates for her mother, himself, Celina and for her their younger daughter, Zuzu.

"Zuzu, dear! It's time to wake up!" yelled Celina and Zuzu's mom, as then a small 5 year old girl with pink hair left her room while rubbing her eyes, yawning, tired from her night's rest.

And now the family started eating breakfast, it was scrambled eggs, sausages, beans, cornbread and some salami.

After breakfast, Zuzu started watching her favorite show on TV, Pokemon, with a sparkle within her eyes. It was so damn adorable, it could give someone a heart attack. But Celina on the other hand was focused on one thing. Which deck will she use for her duel today?

She has a number of decks, of course, but she wanted to use a deck that will show the other examines her true strength. She could use her Invoked deck, but she really does like using her Predaplant deck, but she also wanted to use her sister's favorite deck, Mellodius, but it can be bricky at times.

She sighed, she really had no idea on which deck she could use, her mom saw that. "Is something troubling you, hun?"

"I can't choose which deck I should use for this exam duel. I want to try out one deck, but then the other deck could be more useful. I just can't pick!" Celina's hands were in hair as she dropped her head. Of all the days she couldn't pick a deck, it had to be this one.

Her mom put her hand on her daughter's shoulder, "Hun, don't worry. Everyone is worried on the day of their exam." she reassured her daughter, "Just pick the one you love playing the most and trust your gut."