I See The Light!

It was currently the next day after the supposed duel against Aster Phoenix and Jaden Yuki, and there were several rumours about the whole deal that they weren't able to see, like the new breed of Heroes like Destiny and Vision Heroes, and even the supposed Planet monsters that were ridiculously rare to get, to even the result of the duel, which to some shock, Jaden was the one that lost, which in one hand was shocking to hear that the guy that drew against the Kaiser lost, but on the other hand, this was the man that defeated the Kaiser.

But then, there was this one thing that was more popular then the rest, something so outlandish that couldn't be true in the slightest and that is...

Jaden can't duel.

That is right. The boy that is more battle hungry than Luck Voltia, can't duel anyone as he was missing one crucial part of dueling, and that is that he can't see his cards, which is almost unheard of!

Sure he could see other people's cards just fine with no problem as Sora showed his Frightfur Daredevil and he saw them, but when Ray tried to show him his Shining Flare Wingman, he couldn't see a thing, not even the right type of card.

There wasn't anything wrong with him, as they were currently at the Doctor's office and even though he fell unconscious, he didn't suffer any internal pain or didn't get any outside pain as well, and it wasn't wrong with anything about eyes either as they did several tests and it was all fine.

As of right now, they were in the Doctor's room as Akiza was giving out some information as most of the gang were there, with the exception being Syrus who was currently running towards the office, as Hassleberry could hear what was going outside of the room, "The enemy is trying to get some insider knowledge about us!"

Which was military slang for: These guys can't mind their business!

Celina grew a tick mark on her forehead, "Don't worry, I got this." she said as she walked over to the room and opened the door to see several Slifer Reds, Ra Yellows and Obelisk Blues trying to get some knowledge about this, as she then looked and them and yelled, "ALRIGHT, YOU PIECES OF STEAMING PILE OF KURIBOH SHITS, IF YOU DON'T RUN AWAY RIGHT NOW, I AM GOING TO BITCH SLAP YOU TO THE MOON!" she roared as then all of them began running like crazy, not to make her even more angry than she already was.

"She is not serious about this, right?" asked Skye towards Yusuke who just looked at her.

"Skye, I saw her slap a bear and it ran away, I have full confidence that she would do that." he said simply as Skye looked at her in pure shock and with full respect.

Celina then saw Syrus run towards the room with the rest of the students running away from her, he reached to her as he panted, "Sorry, I am late, Crowler wanted me to finish an assignment." he panted again.

"It is fine, just come here to hear the news." Celina said as Syrus walked with her as he nodded.

"Okay," he then saw the gang around the room with Jaden looking like Syrus on a bad day, aka he looked depressed. "It is not true is it? Cause of my lab partner's sister's 3rd cousin's pet sitter's uncle's nephew's roommate's barber's niece's brother said that Jaden can't duel! Please tell me it is just another rumour."

Chazz looked at him, "When they said you hit puberty, that was a rumour, but this one is true!" he said as he took from his jacket what looked like Jaden's deck and gave it to Syrus.

"According to Jaden, he can't see any of his cards, which is a problem." said Bastion as he frowned as Alexis continued.

"For him, he can't see a thing as all of them are blanks, even though..."