New...Heroes?

(A/N: Play Yugioh VRAINS - What Destiny Shows.)

The duel between Aster Phoenix, one of the strongest duelists on the planet, one of the youngest Pro Duelists, the person who defeated The Kaiser of Duel Academy, and Jaden Yuki, the man that managed to get through so many situations that should be impossible, the former Final Keeper, has only begun.

They were in Duel Academy's Duel Arena where no one except for the Chancellor, Vice Chancellor and his friends could watch so they didn't get any more strategies from Aster's deck.

They were there because Aster made it public that he was going to duel the person that copied his style and wanted to prove that he is the best Hero duelist, but all of them thought that wasn't the only reason why, but they don't really know why.

Not to mention there was something about Aster that made this uncomfortable, but no one can put their finger on it.

Aster: 4000 lp

Hand: 5 cards

Field: No monsters, No Spells and Traps

Jaden: 4000 lp

Hand: 5 cards

Field: No monsters, No Spells and Traps

Turn Count: 1.

"Guests go first!" yelled Aster as he drew the top card of his deck as he looked at his entire hand. It was filled with his Heroes, a Fusion card and two Traps that could help him, but he was mainly looking at one of his Traps.

It was a card that would help him immensely to show his true strength, he will show him that he can't escape Destiny. But first, "I activate Polymerization! I fuse from my hand my Elemental HERO Burstinatrix with my Elemental HERO Avian, to create one powerful guy!" he yelled as the female Fire Heroine and the male Wind Hero appeared as they both turned into red and blue data as they began to swirl around each other for a couple of seconds, as they then smacked into each other.

Aster then began his chant, "Hero of Flames! Hero of Feathers! Create the embodiment of Justice! I Fusion Summon! Come out, Elemental HERO Phoenix Enforcer!" he said the same chant that he did against his duel with Zane as they all watched him summon one part of the combo that defeated him.

It was a monster that had green feathers close his eyes, as his wings were like that of Avian, but were more slick and more pointy, as his claws were that from a saw weapon and from only one hand, as the skin was black and red with a wild physique as he had a dragon like tail.

(Elemental HERO Phoenix Enforcer: Fusion - Level 6 - Fire Warrior - Attack: 2100. Defense: 1200.)

"He summoned that monster, already?" asked Ray in shock.

"It wouldn't make any sense not to since this duel is something that no one could lose." said Celina, "At least we know that he can't be destroyed in battle."

Aster looked at the monster. A small nostalgic smile appeared on his face as he remembered many things from his past, but then dropped it, "Sure you may know his effect, but don't get cocky! I know every Elemental Heroes' effects, so you can't catch me off guard. I will end my turn by setting a card face down." he said as a card was then set vertically behind Phoenix Enforcer.

Turn 2. Jaden - 4000 lp - 5 cards

"That may be true, Aster, but like a Hero, even if the opponent knows their entire strategy, the Hero always comes up on top! I draw!" he yelled out as he drew the top card from his deck and saw the powerful Spell card that was just used moments ago.

He looked at his hand. This hand was made to support him to deal damage and to keep his monster from being destroyed the very next turn. He looked at the monster that was just summoned and nodded.