A New Ra!

It has been a few days after the duel between Sora Perse and Jaden Yuki and after that duel, plus a brief meeting at the hospital courtesy of Syrus and Hassleberry, two new members arrived in the crew! This place is getting bloated by the second.

They were Sora Perse and Ray Shadows, an Obelisk Blue and Ra Yellow, two of the transfer students. One from East Academy and the other from West Academy, and they were actually pretty chill when they weren't endangering the crew and they even heard that they were from the same middle school where they went, but split after it, when they were reunited.

They were threatened that they shouldn't do like they did before, which they agreed after they saw most of the crew, sans Skye and Jaden, crack their knuckles. Somehow, even Syrus was terrifying.

Most of the time they were chill, but with Jaden was something else. It was like they were his number 1 fanboys as they can not leave that man alone, but it was less bad than before and they 'claimed' that they were his number 1 fans and best friends with Jaden, which Hassleberry and Syrus were really annoyed that.

The crew looked at each other as they knew that they were going to fight about this one day or another, but they feel like it ain't going to happen now, since in 2 days, Syrus will have his promotional duel, and that was really getting to him.

Syrus was getting more and more nervous over the past days and no one could blame the guy, even Chazz felt a little sorry for him. He would constantly sweat alot of the time trying to think who they matched up with him, with him almost barely able to sleep or even to speak to anyone.

It was really sad to see if they were honest, but they knew that he would be able to win this duel, even if he doesn't think so.

Currently, Syrus was in his bed, trying to sleep as he rolled over his bed a lot, so much that he tried to tired himself out so he could sleep, which kind of worked, but then he had a dream.

"GUYS?! Where are you all going?!" yelled Syrus as he began running towards the ship as it had Jaden, Celina, Alexis, Chazz, Bastion and Yusuke all on the ship with new uniforms as they began waving to him with smiles on their faces.

Jaden was wearing a dark yellow suit with beige pants, Chazz looked like Uncle Sam, Alexis and Bastion looked like high royalty from a Kingdom of some sorts, Celina was wearing a Victorian Styled dress and Yusuke was wearing dark leather like he did when he was possessed as Nightshroud.

"Where else, Sy? To the Pro Leagues!" yelled Jaden as he waved to his best friend goodbye as so did everyone else.

"Bu- but why are you leaving me?!" yelled Syrus, "Why aren't I going with you guys?!" he yelled as they smiled as the ship was going without him.

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble, Syrus, but because they invited the best of the third years!" yelled Celina as the rest nodded with her.

"My apologies, but she is correct! Only the best are allowed to the Leagues!" yelled Bastion as Alexis raised her hand towards her mouth.

"Don't worry, we will tell you how it all went!" she yelled as Syrus was trying his best to get to them, but nothing was working.

"Sorry, Syrus! I will say hello to Zane for you, though!" yelled Yusuke as Syrus gulped as he didn't want to be left alone, not by them. It felt like they weren't being themselves.

"Kiss my ass, you dwarf!" yelled Chazz.

Okay, maybe not all of them.

"Hold on, please! Just for a minute!" yelled Syrus as he ran towards the ship, but it felt like the more steps he took, the faster the ship went as tears began to form in Syrus' eyes.