The Society Of Light

It was a couple of few days after the defeat of Bonaparte at the hands of Yusho and it was going quite fine if they were being honest as Yusho as the Chancellor was actually not a bad idea as the man was quite understanding on why there were Ra Yellows and Obelisk Blues in the Slifer Red mini mansion and dorm. Yusho was a good listener and was practically a good advice giver as he helped several students with their problems, even if they were stubborn at times.

That doesn't mean that he was a good cook, oh no, he practically made poison with the stuff that he is making up in the kitchen as Dorothy returned there every day. It wasn't too bad. A certain bottomless pit still enjoyed the food as he got to know most of them, with two exceptions to that.

Celina Boyle and Skye Zaizen.

That raised several alarms in Yusho's mind as sure he could understand if they were nervous to meet a new teacher that didn't try to kill them, but to do that a week straight was unsettling. He could tell that something was wrong as they were outside practically all the time, which is good, but to do that when he is around is questionable at best.

At worst?

It is safe to say that it can't be mentioned that something was happening to them and something sinister.

Meanwhile, in the Obelisk Blue dorm, a bright shining light shone straight towards an Obelisk Blue's room as it was a beautiful day outside. Birds were singing, flowers were blooming, but on days like these, kids like Sorano... was having a good sleep after staying up all night and he doesn't have to worry since it is a Saturday.

After the announcement of a school duel against any of the other Duel Schools, students began to train their butts off to get onto the spotlight to duel in the school duel against one of the Duel Schools, as it could be anything. It could be the East Academy, hearing about a boy from the Gecko Family, maybe it could be West Academy, as the best of the best there was more disciplined than a military soldier, or maybe even South Academy with a boy that was practically a cowboy. Or even, LID, where Declan Akaba was teaching. The only person to ever break Aster's record of the youngest Pro Duelist of all time. With the new development of the D/D/D cards, then this sure would be a tough cookie to crack.

Sorano Daigo was taking a good long rest after he spent the entire night trying to think about a great deck for his Horus Deck as he decided cards that help out LV monsters are a good choice as well as cards that could give out good fire power in the upcoming storm. There were new Horus cards, but they weren't the Horus deck he was planning on so he doesn't think about adding them to his deck anytime soon.

Despite being a LV deck, Horus is still a formidable deck to duel against as it effectively shuts down at 1/3 of the cards in the game and partnered up with Royal Decree it can even be ⅔ cards out of the entire card line up.

Sorano snuggled up in his bed, his blanket in his arms as he pulled downwards as the cool wind flew through his hair as he enjoyed the coldness going around him. He could live like this forever.

"UP AND EASE, SOLDIER! You are on duty!" Sorano's eyes shot up as he heard that loud yell outside. Oh yeah, if it weren't for the fact of his friend waking him up like this like a maniac. Sorano sat on his bed, eyes groggily opening as he yawned.

"I am up! I am up, Hassleberry!" yelled Sorano as stood up and stretched his back. He walked to the balcony as he wore pajamas as he looked at his Ra Yellow friend with tired eyes. "What is it, man?" asked Sorano as he yawned as Hassleberry shook his head.

"Tired already? We haven't even started. Well, the thing about this is that we have to train before the enemy takes the glory!" yelled Hassleberry as he gripped his fist into a ball as Sorano chuckled at him. Ever since the announcement, Hassleberry will make sure that he woke up at 7:00 AM sharp, every morning and if they do have school, half an hour before that so they can get ready, as they train their butts off for the preparations of the school duel.