The Duel Of Fate

Two kids were playing around in an old styled room, filled with action figures, comic books, a couple of Duel Monsters cards scattered around with decks that could be played for generations, a couple of DVDs filled with old styled shows like Ben 10 Classic, Teen Titans, the old Looney Tunes, Tom and Jerry and a couple of old nostalgic anime like Pokemon.

But right now, the two kids were playing around with action figures with some being Ironman, Diamond Head and Superman, with the citizens being Lego characters.

One of the boys had long flowing white hair for someone so young with ocean blue eyes with a white jacket, red shirt and blue pants while the other had dark brown eyes and two shades of brown hair wearing a brown shirt and gray pants.

Their names were Aster Phoenix and Jaden Yuki and they were best friends ever since they were young when Aster's dad, Sean Phoenix, and Jaden's parents, Kenn and Jana Yuki, were friends before they were even born, so it was a decent idea for them to hang out and it was working really well.

And now, they were playing around, like any kids would, with one being the hero (Aster with his Diamond Head toy) and the other the villain (Jaden with his Superman toy), with the other being down for the count, the Ironman toy.

Jaden laughed like any type of villain would in a show, "Bwahaha! It's too late Diamond boy, your buddy Ironguy is down for the count! How are you going to beat me? My powers are through the roof" said Jaden as any two 5 year olds, they were creating the greatest Lore and story of all time full with twists and turns.

An hour before this, Diamond Head was betrayed by his best friend Raven and had to defeat his rival, Vegeta, but was thankfully saved by his sidekick Buster Blader as he and Vegeta were currently fighting.

"You are forgetting one thing, traitor! I have something you don't have!" Yelled Aster as he made his toy point at Superman.

"And that is?" Jaden wished the toy could move their eyebrows.

"The power of friendship! And while I know my junior is having a hard time with my rival, I know that he will win in the end!" Aster made his toy roar in power.

"Hah! Let's see how they handle this!" Jaden made some pew pew noises to indicate that lasers are coming out.

"You dummy!" Said Aster as he made noises that indicate that they bounced off of him. "Diamonds are immune to lasers so they bounce from me."

"Well, let's see how you like this!" Yelled Jaden as he flew his toy at Aster's as like they punched each other, but the toy didn't move.

"Heh." Aster and Diamond Head said as they smirked.

"How?! I have infinite strength!" Yelled Jaden.

"Well, I have infinite durability." He said simply.

"Wha- that is cheating!" He said, "you are cheating!"

"Nuh uh."

"What do you mean nuh uh?! You are cheating!"

"Am not!"

"Am too!"

While the two were playing with their toys and arguing if the other is cheating, Sean, Kenn and Jana peaked from the door to see how they are doing and smiled as they saw their usual shenanigans with Aster cheating his way out of situations and Jaden trying to prove that he is cheating.

But they knew that they would patch things up at the end, as they know that this friendship will forever las-

"Jay!"