The Final Rider II

As soon as Jaden entered the abandoned dorm, he began walking slowly to follow Pharaoh to see where he was going. He looked towards all the walls around them, seeing how destroyed everything was and how hopeless it all looked like. Jaden breathed in, "It makes sense that all of this trouble started here 'cause of Sy and I's near expulsion so it can end it here. Right guys?"

He turned around to see...no one. He sighed. Of course. Why didn't see that coming? He had that coming since went alone and didn't wait for even one of them to enter with him, but he couldn't just let it slide. He was...no, is the only remaining Key Keeper and he has to defeat the Final Rider, whetever he is alone, or with a group.

Inside the abandoned dorm was quiet so he turned his eyes towards a window and saw the pillars of light, the ones he didn't see when he entered the room and could hear screaming outside. He sighed.

He needed to defeat the Shadow Rider and win this war so everyone could rest from this war. To him, it didn't seem like the first war he has ever been in.

It was strange to him. He placed hands on his face. He couldn't see right. For a second he could see himself as a King with golden like eyes that were as lifeless as a broken ruler with a monster with two heterochromic eyes on his side with his Heroes, his Elemental to his Evil Heroes, while on the other side he saw three powerful dragons on the other side by one single mistress.

He shook his head, those weren't true. Those were just images he had, but why did those come whenever after a big duel with someone?

He shook his head. It was just some images he was thinking of, nothing more and nothing less. It wasn't like he was a King of something, with a different name altogether. Why did those exist?

Was it one of those prophecies he kept hearing about, or was it some nightmare he kept having, like the same day he had his operation, thinking of a certain blue eyed silver haired boy that was with him as the only friend he ever had before going to Duel Academy helping him after the procedure, and his parents when they were watching the procedure.

His attention was then turned when he saw meows from a cat. He turned to the cat as he went down the stairs as he walked towards the puggy fat cat. He walked down the stairs and as soon as he saw the cat run, he began running as well, not wanting to lose the only thing that was close to Professor Banner because he was too slow to catch up to a cat. "Wait up!" he said.

Outside he could hear his friends shout, "Jaden, where are you?!"

"Get out of the dorm, you slacker!"

"Wait, he is in there!?"

"Is he insane?!"

"Doesn't he remember the last time he went there?!"

"He entered it before?!"

He ignored them as he kept running towards Pharaoh, the cat that wasn't seen in ages, or at all. He needs to get to him so he could find Banner, and if he could, get to the Shadow Rider and defeat him so he could save the world and Celina!

He ran and ran towards the fat cat, but the brown mammal was too fast for the brown hair boy because his eyes were on the cat. He failed to see a wall, so he landed face first in the wall, which resulted in him finding a hidden passageway inside the abandoned dorm.

He took out a flashlight from his backpack and took it. He activated it to see it as the same passageway as the others, but this time he could see something extremely secretive, a hidden door to a hidden room. He walked up to it and saw it as an old wooden dorm. He placed his hands on the door and felt how old it was.

He breathed in and out as he raised his leg upwards. Guess he has to learn something from his friends once again. He breathed in and out as he then kicked open the door with his leg. He touched his leg and feet to see if there was anything broken, but thankfully, everything was completely fine, hurt, but fine.