The Fate Of The Slifers II

In Duel Academy, the Tag Team Duel between Alexis Rhodes, the Cyber Angel duelist, and Jaden Yuki, the man with the many Heroes and the former Final Key Keeper, against Aster Phoenix, the man that defeated the best, has only just started as they are about to meet Jaden's newest monsters as they were excited to see them in this duel.

Alexis: 1900 lp

Field: No monsters, Ritual Cage, no set cards

Hand: 0 cards

Jaden: 4000 lp

Field: No monsters, no Spells or Traps

Hand: 5 cards

Aster: 8000 lp

Field: Destiny HERO - Dominance, D - Chain [Equipped to Destiny HERO - Dominance], 1 set card

Hand: 0 cards

Turn Count: 5

(A/N: Play Fervent Duel.)

"Alright, it is my turn and I will show you just how powerful I have gotten Aster!" yelled Jaden Yuki as he drew the top card of his deck as he looked at it. He smiled as he already saw a combo ready for this specific turn.

"I will start by normal summoning my Elemental Hero Burstinatrix!" he yelled as then on his side of the field appeared the same fire lady that always has his back, as she wore a tight red suit as she had pale white skin, with long black hair, a yellow crown, red face paint around her eyes and green eyes.

(Elemental HERO Burstinatrix: Level 3 - Fire Warrior - Attack: 1200. Defense: 800.)

While they were happy that he had something up his sleeve, the fact that he only summoned Burstinatrix was a bit scary judging by the fact that she was going alone with a monster that looked like Death itself.

"Now, while she may be tough on her own, even she knows that your monster is too hard to even get through, so that is why I will try a new tactic! I play Hero Mask!" he yelled as then a mask appeared on Burstinatrix's left hand as it had no details which confused them at first.

"This card has a pretty cool effect! You see, I can target 1 monster on my side of the field, like my Burstinatrix, so I can now send 1 Elemental Hero monster from my deck to the graveyard and if I do that, Burstinatrix's name becomes that of the sent monster!" he yelled as they had to admit that was a decent effect for a card, but they wondered how can that do anythi-

"The monster I send is my Elemental Hero Neos!" he yelled as then a card popped out, he took it and showed it to everyone as they were shocked to hear a new type of hero and sent it.

"Neos?" wondered Aster as he tries to remember the name of that monster as he remembers that monster. Far too well as it was a monster that they have worked with, but Jaden was the one that worked on them the most so they were his.

Sora and Ray looked at each other as they finally knew what that Neos card meant and they now know his new master soon enough. As for the Tuner monster, Destiny Hero Lady Plasma, looks like they found the other master in the duel.

"Neos... so he is with him." said Honest as he appeared right next to Yusuke as he turned towards his Spirit partner.

"What do you mean, Honest?" asked Yusuke as he raised an eyebrow at him.

"You see, Master Fujiwara, before I became your guardian, I was in the Spirit World, a place that very few humans live and it is filled with Duel Spirits, and I was in a battle field where I fused with Neos to try and stop the Dimensional Dragons, but it didn't work." Yusuke could see the pain of Honest's eyes as he remembered the battle, which he had to know it was traumatic experience. "After the battle, we split our paths and we haven't seen each other since." he said as Yusuke nodded as he wanted to comfort his Duel Spirit, but he couldn't since he wasn't intangible.