Tag Duel Representation

It has been a few weeks after the duel between Hassleberry, which they recently learned resisted mind control by literally being built different, and Sartorius, as it then ended with the latter coming on top even though the latter did try his best to overcome the other one as it was clear it was not enough.

After hearing the story of Tyranno Hassleberry, Chazz had to think if he was on drugs, tripping all types of balls once he heard that story and not sound farfetched, even after hearing of what happened to him in one year, Yusuke thinking if he had too much too drink, but realized he could be drunk as hell and he would be still confused, with Ray and Sora thinking to themselves on why they even hang out with this man if he was half dinosaur. Then again, he was stronger than pretty much all of them combined, so they did not want to make the Dino boy mad.

So far, nothing of note happened to them, shockingly, after that duel as they were practicing on the upcoming school duel against either South, West or East Academy, with the exception of one, Aster Phoenix. It wasn't because he was cocky and thinking that he didn't need training, no it was mostly because he just wanted a break from thinking about Sartorius.

Syrus was getting used to the new Solidroid monsters that he got, including the new Barbaroid monster he got from a pack, as Bastion fixing up his decks to their absolute limit at times as from what they have heard, he was focusing on his Dark Deck, Ray and Sora were actually secretive about their training as they were focusing on their deck so no one could see them, Yusuke making sure to work with Dotscaper's effect the most, Chazz trying to figure out how to work with his combination of cards and Sorano, who was chilling in the Slifer Red dorm out of fear of getting attacked by the Obelisk White, was trying to pick up some of the Level Cards.

Even inside of the Obelisk White, Celina was at her front desk, enjoying the fact that no matter what kind of deck she is facing, she always comes up on top with her new dragons, Alexis seeing her new deck that focuses on Synchro Summoning and Skye is dueling a lot of the Obelisk White members to test out her new deck. With Sartorius being the only one that did not want to participate as he was interested at how everything shall go.

However, there were no other duelists that were getting stronger and stronger with every passing day than the two that were dueling at the current moment, Jaden Yuki and Tyranno Hasssleberry. Jaden Yuki wanted to get the hang out of his new Neo-Spacian monsters while Hassleberry wanted to get stronger by dueling someone that he knows would pass his limits, even when losing a lot.

It was an interesting development in Duel Academy, made even better as there were 2 duelists that got new cards for their deck during the break: The Chazz and Skye Zaizen. Chazz got some new cards for his new Light Machine Union portion of his deck, with them being known as X - Cross Cannon, Y - Dragon Yearhead, Z - Zillion Tank, XYZ -Hyper Dragon Cannon, Union Controller and Union Activation.

While Skye got a shit ton new Trickstar monsters from her brother, unknowingly screwing several people over. She got new monsters such as: Trickstar Hoodie, Trickstar Band Drummatis, Trickstar Noble Angel, Trickstar Colchica and Trickstar Diffusion, and from her boyfriend, Yusaku, got her a new cards known as Angel of Blue Tears and Maiden of Blue Tears. Yup, she is going to have fun with her new cards.

Even Hassleberry got new cards known as the Trancendesaurus monsters and two new cards known as Xeno Meterous and Ground Xeno, which focuses on Fusion Summoning and Normal Dinosaur monsters, but so far, no Dinosaur Synchro Monsters even though one of the new cards is a Synchro monster.

How did Hassleberry get those new cards? Well, he could not got it from a store since the packs they were in were sold out, the cards were expensive on the internet and his parents aren't as gifting as everyone else's during this time of cheering, instead, he got some recipes on beef stew, which is delicious.