A Duel For The Slifers

"THAT DORM IS STAYING PUT!"

"OVER MY DEAD BODY!"

"LIKE YOU EVEN HAVE A BODY TO EVEN MEAN IT!"

"OH YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT!"

"SO WHAT IF I DID?!"

"I AM GOING TO DROP KICK YOU OUT OF THIS OFFICE!"

"WITH YOUR STUBBY LEGS?! GOOD LUCK!"

"I AM GOING TO BITE YOUR ANKLES!"

"THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOUR STUBBY ASS CAN DO ANY FORM OF DAMAGE!"

"SCREW YOU!"

Professor Marco, Stein, Yusho and Sartyr are all respected members of the faculty, even when they are just starting out, as from the students they are always interested in their subjects as a form of showing respect, as they even get happy waves from students, as well as their dueling being on top of the game as well as their subjects being fun to learn about. Even if one of them is just starting out.

Doctor Fonda Fontaine, Akiza Izinski and Clarissa Turner are respected as well from their peers and students as they are the best people to talk to if you either got an injury or a sickness, as well as them being decent duelists that could rival some of the Pro Duelists. Not to mention they are basically the whole reason why the entire island isn't burnt down to the ground... yet.

Dennis McField is an assistant that sure he may not be getting as payed as everyone else or have as much as influence as everyone else, still is respected by everyone in the school as he is one of the most charming people to talk to. Not on the level as Atticus Rhodes, but still, it was respected.

Heck, even Cal Kolter, who was just given a job because the idea of fast food that was fast to make of decent quality, is more respected as he gave them pretty decently made food that anyone can enjoy, even those who don't like to eat fast food as others. Dorothy and Sandie were possibly the most respected because of the reason why they run the card shop in Duel Academy, and the fact that they were not even that expensive, including the fact that the former basically made an entire dorm not starve to death after the death and disappearance of Banner.

Even some of the proctors were there in the conference room as they were the ones to give the duelists a fair shot even when they had horrible starting hands or decks to begin with.

They all had one thought in mind.

"How the hell are these two The Chancellor and Vice Chancellor?" that was the most common thought they had.

Yusho crossed his arms as he sweatdropped hearing these two buffoons yell at each other, Dennis was leaning on one of the walls just watching these two that basically had unlimited amount of air in their lungs, Akiza had her head on the table, wishing death to strike her down, Stein had his hand on his eyes, some of the proctors were leaning on the chairs as if they ran a marathon, which is a fair reaction, Clarissa just looked at the cup of coffee and wishing it was some sort of drink that can make her escape this hell, Dorothy kept looking at her watch, Sandie pulled out headphones and played some songs to drown them out which still didn't work, Marco prayed to every God that there ever were, Sartyr and Fonda looked at each other and shook their heads.

Kolter looked at everything that was going on and took a deep sigh as he stood up, "Screw it, I am going to get some more coffee, I need it." he stood up as Clarissa brought her cup to him as Akiza weakly brought hers as well.

"Refill ours. Please." said Clarissa who sounded like she was 10 seconds away from flipping the table.

"I can't take it anymore." said Akiza as she banged her head on the table.

"Sure thing, guys. You don't have to worry." he said as he picked those cups from the two tired doctors and walked out of the room. The two screaming monkeys didn't even notice him walking out of the room.