The New Chazz

It was a cold night to be alone. A one that most people would feel uncomfortable to be in and the ones that they wanted to spend time with their friends and family, and most of them didn't like being outside since it would be hard to breathe. But sadly, that one figure wasn't happy in his predicament.

That was Chazz in the boat, which sank due to hitting a boulder on its way to North Academy, but sadly, it was sinking.

Chazz tried to do everything in his power to ration his belongings, like food and water, but no matter what, he had very little beside him. He was on this boat for like...4? 5? Maybe 6 weeks, maybe even more, but he lost count as he drank the very last drop of the bottle.

"Man, Chazz you really look dehydrated, you need water." said in his mind a voice that he hates the most, as he heard him drinking water, almost teasing him to flip off. Chazz couldn't say his name, but it was a certain brunette in red. The bastard that ruined his life.

The bastard that humiliated him during the promotional duel and then was de-ranked to Ra, but was quickly expelled. He wishes that he could just beat him in a duel, wipe that smug look on his face and watch him suffer his loss against him.

Those were most of his dreams where he beats that Slifer Slacker and gets expelled on the spot, but then he had nightmares. Horrible nightmares that felt like reality. Losing to him, the entire school treating him like a waste of space and air, being bullied, beaten up, losing all of his stuff, and worst of all, what his brothers will do to him.

That sends shivers down his spine whenever he thinks of them. They never cared for him, they wanted to use him like a toy for World Domination, but all that he ever wanted was to have friends and have fun and be himself, but life likes to mess with him, he deduces.

No matter what he can try, something always fails, either he got a bad hand, his opponent had a better hand, his opponent got a lucky card, his opponent outclassing him in every category and all of the above.

He hated that feeling, not losing, but not doing anything to stop it. It's not like he can get himself a new deck that he can make. The last deck he made with his own money were the Dark Scorpions and that to him was like...family.

A true family and friends were everyone who cared for each other and treated the same way, something like that. Even though Chazz was never the nicest, the Dark Scorpions know that he truly does care and love them, he has a difficult way to show it. The last time he treated his cards like family was...

"No! I don't want to relive that memory again!" he yelled in his mind as he remembered with every detail.

It was a sunny day at New Domino city where kids from ages 3 to 7 hung out in the park, on the swings, down the toboggan, on the monkey swings and most importantly, opening new packs of Duel Monsters.

Young Chazz, age 5, was opening his new pack of cards, getting a card like Mokey Mokey, cards that he swore he believed that spoke to him. And he was excited about it, he cared for the Mokey Mokey.

Many of the kids began laughing at him for caring for such a weak monster, but he didn't care, he loved the monster like it was a real human being, and was like a little brother that he never had.

He was excited to show him to his brothers, the monster he swore that he could talk, but that would be a horrible mistake on his end.

He got home and saw Jagger, age 13, and Slade, age 16. To him, they were brothers that he always thought that they cared for him, but that wasn't the case, not even close, but he didn't know that.

"Big brothers! Look! Look at my new card!" he waved the card in front of them and they took it and read the stats, and they gave him a look.

"What is this?" said Slade in a cold tone. It was always this with his youngest brother, believing that these cards were 'real'.