The Photon Rider!

Kite Tenjo was usually a very quiet kid when he was growing up. When the other kids were playing outside, he was inside playing with his toys. When the kids were eating together, he was eating alone. When the kids tried talking when they were supposed to sleep, he slept.

He was also a very unusual kid growing up. He used to only talk to his cards, more specifically towards Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, and his 'evolved states' and 'cousin' even though they are just an XYZ monster, both the evolved states and cousin.

The only time he would ever socialize with other children is when they are playing Duel Monsters, and while his deck does consist with 3 archetypes, he was considered to be the best in the playground, with his Ace monster being the reason why so many duels won in his favour with its Battle Phase and Attack boosting effects, with even utilizing Fusion and Ritual monsters in his deck.

But that didn't mean he wasn't smart. Far from it. He was a genius in fact.

In just when he was a kid, he was able to pinpoint the exact misplays from even the best Pro Duelists out there, and when he was 7, he was able to build two robots that were named 'Orbital 7' and 'Lillybot'.

Lillybot was used as a maid-robot that cleaned out his room and even the entire house on several occasions when either he or his entire family weren't home. Orbital 7, however, was his go-to robot, with him using him as either a jet-pack so he could fly around Heartland City, make food, drinks and buy him some new cards.

It wasn't like they hated it, in fact they loved serving him and even calling him 'Master Kite'.

It honestly freaked Dr. Faker, his wife and their good friend, Mr. Heartland on how much of a genius Kite was at only 7 years old, but not as scared as how he would react...

...getting a little brother.

At first, he was annoyed that all his free time and being alone was going to be ruined when his little brother was born, which was the reaction that they knew would happen since even towards them he was cold, but how he reacted during the day was completely unexpected.

After the delivery, Kite, with Lillybot and Orbital 7 going along, was allowed to see his little brother and even hold him. He rolled his eyes over as he walked towards his mother and stepped on a chair and looked at him, his eyes softening as he looked at him.

He had light blue hair, a head so tiny he could fit in the palm of his hand, fingers so small that his fingers made his look like they were from frogs, his entire body was the same size as a jug of milk.

He held him in his hands and sat down, stroking the hair of his little brother with the most gentle face anyone has seen of him and eyes that were both gentle and protective as they were saying, "I will always protect you." which put a smile on Mrs. Tenjo.

Over the past years of Kite, and his little brother, he was, to say shortly, extremely protective. Like baby proofing everything in the house, making every toy isn't sharp and aren't possible to choke on, making rails on anything, not letting anyone, even his parents, in the room.

He let Lillybot clean his room and Orbital 7 to change Hart on every waking day possible. Those were the only ones that he even remotely let anyone in.

The days that Hart was sick were the worst days of his entire life. He would try to fix it and even hissing at the doctors that even dared to touch his little brother. He would make the soup, even when his mother says that he will do it for him, but he just refuses to do that.

During his years, his love for his younger brother grew bigger and bigger to the point Dr. Faker was scared for any child to be anywhere near his youngest son.