The Duel Between Brothers!

Chazz breathed in and out as he nervously walked towards Chancellor Sheppard's office. And nervous wasn't the words that described Chazz, not at all. Confident, rude, selfish, easy to make angry, sure, but he was also kind to someone like Jesse and his mum and people know that he has a good heart, but nervous wasn't one of them.

The reason why he was nervous in the first place is because of them. His brothers. Which frankly don't even count as brothers as all they did to him was torturous, confidence destroying, mind degrading, fake persona making and even worse.

But why now?

Out of all the times they could ruin his life, they decided when it was a war between the Shadow Riders. Sure they may have defeated 4 of the 7 Shadow Riders, but that doesn't mean that it will be a walk in the park. Hell they even lost one of them to the 2nd Shadow Rider.

He gripped his fist into a ball, knowing that it was because they wanted something from him. Either a duel or something worse.

He sighed as he finally reached the door of Chancellor Sheppard and walked in. He walked in and he saw the serious expression of the Chancellor's face with his hands on his head, "So I take it that you know why you are needed here, right Princeton?"

Chazz swallowed whatever was in his throat, "Yeah, it is about my brothers, right?" Sheppard nodded, "Of course. What are they doing now?" he asked as Sheppard's expression darkened.

"They want to...buy out Duel Academy." he said as Chazz gasped.

"They want to what?!" that was new for them, but that didn't mean it was a good thing. How low could they get now?! Even when he was basically at their mercy as they ripped out every duel spirit he cared about, this was one of the things that made them even worse.

"You heard me Princeton. They want to buy out Duel Academy, kick out everyone. The teachers, the students and me so they could shut it down for good." Sheppard said as Chazz covered his mouth.

"This can't be happening." said Chazz as the other hand was gripping so much that someone could see blood coming out of it, "Why would they do this?"

"They said that if they shut down Duel Academy they would run over the entire Dueling world. Even with the other Duel Academies such as North Academy and LID, they wouldn't be such a threat as our school." explained Sheppard.

"But...but," it was hard for words to come out of Chazz as he tried to speak, "But what about Seto Kaiba?! Why would he allow this?!"

Before Sheppard could speak up, the TV that was silent before was turned up, "Well to answer your question, little brother," Chazz's eyes widened as he heard that voice, "No, not them." he turned around and saw his two brothers, Jagger and Slade Princeton, "We tried to buy it from him, but unfortunately he didn't care about that."

Chazz turned around and glared at Jagger, "Yeah! Maybe because he can buy YOUR company and sell it at a garage sale!"

"Jokey as ever, huh Chazz?" Chazz turned to Slade, "But to answer your question, little brother, he only gave us one condition."

"And that is?" he asked as Slade and Jagger began to explain everything.

Seto Kaiba was doing his usual work of paperwork, letting his younger brother create Warrior, Machine and Dragon monsters as much as possible, comparing his dragon to others and inconveniencing Joey Wheeler as much as possible when he heard his assistant, Roland Isono, call him on his office phone. "Yes, Roland? What is wrong this time? The Dweeb gang wants to talk to me about something?" he asked as Roland shook his head.