A New Year!

Duel Academy, a place where students could learn to become better duelists and manage to get jobs as professional duelists in the future, which also contained and are not limited to: a chicken den where a kid is under there because of his magic power, a volcano, a waterfall where student ran around because he drew with terrible luck, a lab where they experimented on monkeys, have keys in order so the monsters by the name of the Sacred Beasts from destroying the planet and could rival the power of the Egyptian Gods and have it's own Fusion monster.

Not to mention there was a whole war between two sides for those cards, The Shadow Riders who wanted use the powers of those beasts to rule the planet as it was the wish of leader, Kagemaru who was the superintendent of Duel Academy, against the Key Keepers, who held keys that allowed the Sacred Beasts to be sealed away from using them, which resulted in a very close match in which the Key Keepers were the victors of the war.

Though, there were cases were The Shadow Riders weren't evil, just broken like Tania and Camula or a good hearted people who were on the wrong side like Dennis McField and Kite Tenjo, but the only one who was purely evil was possibly the strongest Shadow Rider of the name of Yuri.

They also had new types of monsters that like Fusion monsters were in the Extra Deck, but they didn't need a Spell card and their levels were more important and those are the XYZ and Synchro monsters, which they still weren't heard about outside of Duel Academy.

The Key Keepers were the best of the best from Duel Academy which included 3 Slifer Reds, 1 Ra Yellow, 2 Obelisk Blues and a teacher, and most of them were able to take down at least one Shadow Rider in a duel, but only Vellian Crowler didn't do it, but his efforts weren't in vain.

And now, the boats have settled down as for the third year went first and have woken up the earliest hour to go there and have managed to get their boats as Seto Kaiba was done paying the gas prices for helicopters that he wasn't in, so he decided to use boats.

Now, a familiar red jacket wearing, purple haired and green eyed girl walked off a car from an Uber that she called and paid. She stretched as she arrived an hour earlier. She looked up when the boats would arrive and so she decided to come there as soon as possible so that she would enjoy some peace and quiet and might even talk to her friends while waiting for them to arrive.

She looked around and saw a couple of people there until she heard a familiar voice, "Celina! Come over here!" Celina turned to the source of the voice as she saw Bastion Misawa waving to her a couple of meters away with a notebook in his hands.

She smiled as she began approaching him, "Hey Bastion, long time no see, man!"

Bastion smiled, "The same to you. How was your summer during all of this?" he asked as Celina shrugged.

"Eh, it was good. I spent some time with my family, went to a summer festival, went to a concert, went to the beach to soak up the Sun, rented a home near the ocean for a week and then went home and watched a couple of new shows." She remembered her summer as she looked at the Golden Eggwich of Ra. "How was yours?"

Bastion continued to write in his notebook, "Oh, well to put it simply, I was doing things I was doing normally like doing some equations, got some new packs and new ideas for a deck to make to counter a lot of different types of cards. I even went to a wedding because my cousin was getting married." he said with a smile on his face as he remembered that day as if it was yesterday.

Celina nodded, "Oh, that is great to hear that your cousin got married, Bastion. I didn't even know you had one."

"You never asked. Or more specifically, no one asked about it." he said as Celina raised a finger, but dropped it as she knew that he made a good point.