The First Two Weeks in Duel Academy!

Walking down the airport with students with Slifer Red, Ra Yellow or Obelisk Blue jackets, was Celina Boyle, wearing the Slifer Red Girl Uniform.

Shockingly they did have uniforms for females other than Obelisk Blue, but not many people know about it, so they thought they didn't even exist. When she said that she wanted to change her uniform to the Slifer Red Uniform, they were understandably confused, but they respected her decision and picked up one of the unused boxes, they picked up one Slifer Red Girl Uniform and gave her it with a bow.

If she was being honest, she really liked it. It had a red skirt that reached her knees, black leggings to cover her legs from the cold, a deck box around her hips with a belt with it, a comfortable red jacket and a black shirt along with it. She also had a yellow ribbon that tied her ponytail and had a white bracelet around her right hand.

The people who saw her uniform were both shocked and disgusted that she picked a Slifer Red uniform over the Obelisk Blue uniform, but she didn't care about what they thought about her. She wanted to show other people what she was made out of.

Finally, after what felt like hours, the helicopter for Duel Academy landed at the airport, everyone there stood up, got their things and began walking towards the helicopter.

She got in and saw the helicopter was crowded, but she also saw that it had free spaces, but no one wanted to share it with a Slifer Red . They had a look of disgust whenever she asked for a free space.

She walked around until she saw Jaden sleeping on the seats of the helicopter while Syrus was watching the view from the window. She was happy to see them get in, but she had nowhere to sit.

As then a voice called for her behind, "Celina! Why don't you go and sit here with me," said Bastion as he patted the seat next to him with a happy smile, "I do not mind it at all if you sit with me."

She smiled that there was no malice in that smile, and sat next to Bastion. "I appreciate it, thank you." said Celina as she sat next to him. She quickly fell asleep as Bastion continued to watch the view.

For some hours of watching the ocean, sleeping and some conversations about dueling tactics they were finally near Duel Academy. Celina stood up and saw the look of Duel Academy, and it felt like she fell in love with the school. Bastion chuckled at her reaction to it.

Both of them heard a voice from the speakers, "Attention new Duel Academy students, if you look outside of your windows, you will see your new home away from home. I know you are excited, but please don't shove. Now fasten your seatbelts because we are going to land. Next stop, Duel Academy."

After 3 minutes they finally land on the ground of Duel Academy, Celina stood up and took her luggage. She straightens her back and decided to leave the helicopter, but then she hears Syrus trying to wake up Jaden, "Jaden! Wake up! They will go without you! Please, wake up!" Syrus shook Jaden lightly.

Jaden was mumbling something about a duel,"And I activate a Trap!" yelled Jaden as he suddenly woke up and accidently hit Syrus in his sleep, which made Celina laugh.

"Ow! What was that for!?" yelled Syrus as he rubbed his cheek, tears in his eyes as he then turned to Celina, "And can you please stop laughing at me!"

Celina stopped her laughing as she looked at Syrus, "Oh sorry about that. Couldn't help myself." which got a glare from Syrus, and a disappointed look from Bastion, "What? I find that funny!" which also got a disappointed look from Jaden, "Oh, forget it!" she yelled as she left the helicopter.

Jaden stopped his glare and looked at Syrus, "Sorry, Sy." he rubbed the back of his head, "Force of habit."

Syrus' face then turned into a soft smile, "It's fine, Jay. Just please don't do that again."