New Members!

It has been a week ever since the duels between Celina and Skye, and Chazz and Sorano, and it was going smoothly ever since. Sure it was kind of weird and awkward to have two new members in the span of two days, but it wasn't a bad thing. It was just a tiny bit weird and shocking, but hey! New additions to the crew!

Surely this won't be a trend for this group...right?

Anyway, it has been a week since those duels happened, and it was going pretty well. For starters, they have been introduced to Skye Zaizen, a friend of Alexis, which they were kind of shocked by, but it wasn't a bad thing, just kind of shocking to know. They talked about how they first met in middle school and then it was all smooth sailing, but they did have to talk about them moving to a different city since Akira, Skye's older brother, had gotten a new job there.

What was interesting to know that they also have a friend that they couldn't reach out for, which confused them on why was that, and it was Declan Akaba, which they did hear the same of the son of the principal of the LID or Leo's Institute of Dueling, the second most popular dueling school on the planet, which they were at least happy that he is doing somewhat well, but it would be better if they met, at least once.

Celina did like that they finally weren't the only girls in the group and had a fun time hanging out with her, Yusuke was interested in of more of their background which it was kind of weird, but they didn't mind it, Hassleberry automatically accepted her into the 'platoon' like any good soldier would, Syrus didn't mind her as long as she isn't as annoying as Hassleberry or like Chazz, Chazz was annoyed that she also founded his nickname stupid (why does everyone say that?), Bastion was kind of shocked that there are so many people joining in that short amount of time and Jaden, being Jaden, automatically in the group.

It felt nice to Skye that she has been accepted in the group, especially after kind of being alone for a while now, but she did like this feeling of having new friends.

Not to mention, thanks to the new news of being able to modify your outfit, Alexis was the one that changed her uniform first. She wore an Obelisk Blue jacket that went down like a cape, similar to Zane's, with her wearing black jeans. Poor Yusuke, couldn't think straight for a day after seeing that.

They did things that every friend group do. Watch some shows like the masterpiece that is the Black Clover anime, some movies like the masterpiece that is the Sword Of The Wizard King, read some manga like the masterpiece that is the Black Clover manga(A/N: Can you tell I love Black Clover?), but they did do other things like stop Syrus and Chazz from brutally killing each other every day, trying to think on what kind of crack head island they are when they are running away from some monkeys and Tarzan, and watched some duels.

You know, the casual Duel Academy experience.

Skye wonders if this is the weirdest thing they have done. The crew, sans Hassleberry as he was also confused as they looked at each other, looked at each other and thought how innocent she was. This isn't even in the top 10 weirdest things that have happened.

Skye and Hassleberry sit on one of the tables thinking was it a mistake joining this school.

Also, after the duel between Sorano and Chazz, Chazz thought to himself that this run of the mill boring place with cockroaches in the wall and the mice doesn't deserve to have him in there, but isn't going to be an Obelisk Blue. So he decided to the sensible thing.

He called a construction group that the Princeton family use from time to time to build a new mansion so they could live in, that they go on this island, Academy Island, and build a mini house/mansion around the Slifer Red dorms that only he, and the crew, can go in. Was this legal?