The Venom Rider II

Yuri: 8000 lp

Zane: 4000 lp

Celina: 4000 lp

Turn 1.

The duel between the two Key Keepers and the Venom Rider have just begun as the two glared at Yuri, who had a smug face on him the entire time, while Yuri only looked at them as merely ants in his own way, despite him wanting to duel the Kaiser of Duel Academy.

Celina on the other hand?

That was a laugh.

"So...who shall go first?" asked Yuri as Celina and Zane looked at each other, and nodded. Their decks weren't great to start first, so their best bet was for him to start first.

"You can go," said Zane as Celina nodded.

"Yep, go straight ahead," said Celina.

Yuri grinned as he placed his fingers on the top of his deck, "Well, since you two agreed on it, I guess I have no choice then. I draw!" yelled The Venom Rider as he drew his card and placed the card in his hand as he then took another. "I'll start by summoning Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio in attack mode!"

"Wait, Predaplant?!" yelled Celina in shock as a combination of a scorpion and a ophrys apifera with a massive tail on the back was then summoned on the field, with a dark green colouring scheme.

(Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio: Level 3 - Dark Plant - Attack: 1200. Defense: 800.)

Zane turned his head towards the only Slifer Red Female with a raised eyebrow, "You know that deck?"

Celina raised her duel disk like a shield with a sweat coming down on her face, "Yeah, I used to have a deck like that, but I forgot their main function." she said as she gritted her teeth, hating that she forgot Predaplant's biggest strengths.

"At least we know something about his deck style." said Zane as he narrowed his eyes towards Yuri, who took a card from his hand.

"If you two are done, I will activate my Scorpio's effect! I have to send one monster from my hand...," said Yuri as he did what he just said and a card popped out of his deck, to which he took it, "I can special summon my Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra from my deck!"

He slammed the card on his duel disk and a combination of a cobra and a darlingtonia californica with a dark green colouring scheme appeared on the field.

(Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra: Level 3 - Dark Plant - Attack: 1000. Defense: 1500.)

Yuri then pushed out his hand as a card popped out of his duel disk, "My Cobra's effect activates! When he was special summoned to the effect of a Predaplant monster, I get to add a Polymerization from my deck!" He then took the card as the two figures in the forest looked at The Venom Rider's every move.

"A Fusion summon already?!" said Jaden in shock as Yusuke nodded.

"Indeed. I am worried for both of them since I can sense a powerful monster coming," said Yusuke as Jaden sucked in his breath.

"So can I."

"I will then activate my Polymerization to fuse my Ophrys Scorpio and Darlingtonia Cobra on my field!" yelled Yuri as his two monsters were sucked in a Red-Blue Spiral Vortex as he began to chant, "By fusing these two ravenous plants together, I can create a monster that will bloom on both of your parades! I Fusion Summon! Predaplant Ambulomelides!"

From the vortex appeared a monster that resembles that of a paepalanthus bromelioides, with a small like tree on its back, razor sharp claws, a tail with the end resembling that of a pineapple, sharp teeth that were yellow and a red eyes as it ran on his master's field, with also having a dark green colouring scheme.