The Source Of The Strength

"It is way too early." said Aster as he yawned once more as he was out of his bed. He yawned once more as he got to his slippers, which were green and in the shape of a frog. His pajamas looked pretty much the same as he did with his regular look and outfit, however, there was one massive difference. It looked more comfortable to wear.

He began to rub his eyes as he yawned. He looked at his watch and to his surprise, it was 6:30, way too early even with his standards of usually waking up at 9 AM. He yawned once more as he could feel the cold air going towards his skin as he scratched his stomach. He shook his head to wake himself up, but that wasn't working.

Aster walked up to the kitchen, opened up the pantry and took a cup of coffee, alongside some sugar. He placed it in his coffee maker and began to make some coffee for the day. He may be a teenager, but he quickly got into the stuff when he was 13 and he had to drink these to keep up.

Aster scratched his head as he yawned once more. He walked to the fridge and opened up his fridge and took jam from it that was freshly made. He opened the cupboard that held the bread and took a butterknife. He opened up the jar and placed his butterknife inside of the jar as he spread it on his bread.

He walked out of his yacht's kitchen to enjoy the view, enjoying the tide of the ocean hitting the sides of his boat as well as the birds chirping. He then sat down as he took a bite out of the jam and nodded without thinking about it much. The jam was made professionally and was tested by several health inspectors to be at top priority and it showed that it was really well made.

"Who knew that the winter breeze here could be so relaxing?" asked himself Aster as he took another bite out of the piece of bread. He then took out his remote and pressed it to see what was going on on the television.

The first show was a show by the name of Doofy The Dragon that showed a rather sad dragon that... did not have a good childhood or life at all. "Nah, not now... how is still a kid's show?" asked himself Aster as he flipped to a different channel and he saw it was Dora the Explorer and he didn't even bother with that one.

"KILL YOUR FAMILY! KILL YOUR FAMILY! KILL YOUR FAMILY! KILL YOUR FAMILY! KILL YOUR FAM-"

"Nah, not the Kill Your Family show. It really fell off during Season 13. A shame too, Season 4 of it was the best Season in a show I have ever seen." said Aster as he flipped to a different channel. The Kill Your Family show has pretty much run its course and it was getting staler than white bread at that moment. How on Earth it has more Seasons than The Simpsons is beyond him.

"Time for Charleyyy. Who likes Charleyyy? We like Charleyyy! Everybody loves-"

"Not in the mood for Charleyyy and Friends right now." said Aster as he didn't want to see Charleyyy and Friends at the moment. Sure he liked the show fine, but only when his brain was more than just starting out. The show Charleyyy and Friends is a show about a 20 something year old man that acts like a man child for a good 20 minutes.

He skipped through several commercials for Long John's Pizza, Speedy Pirates Pizza, Whale Hunting and more, all featuring the same guy that looked like he was from Brooklyn and he always wore a T-shirt He even went on Cartoon Network and saw it was Teen Titans Go so he shrugged his shoulders, thinking it wouldn't hurt a bit to watch.

After watching an episode where the team made the rich people pay their taxes, he heard that his coffee was ready and he was the type of guy that like his coffee boiling as he walked towards the cup of coffee and took a sip of that magma hot coffee.

Aster then walked towards the TV and began to flip over the channels as he then got to a news anchor laughing his butt off like a buddy of his told a funny joke, "Those penguins are going to have a hard time in Africa, that is for sure and yes, I am alive." the news anchor said as his name was then revealed to be John McChansen.