Lunalights VS Cyber Dragons

It has been a week since the final duel against Kagemaru and Jaden Yuki, aka the war between the Shadow Riders and The Key Keepers, and it was officially almost 2 more weeks until the graduation of the the third years and everyone will go to different years if they pass their final exams, to the misfortune of a certain brown haired, brown eyed Elemental Hero duelist as for the first time in... this year, they have seen him reading and studying something and before an exam because he says that his parents will kill him if he doesn't pass this.

They don't know if he meant literally or metaphorically, but judging how serious he was when he said that, they believed the former. Luckily for him, he had the help of Bastion, Yusuke and Alexis to help him in this because Chazz was either in his room studying or with Kite, Syrus had like 16 mental breakdowns, yes Bastion counted, Zane was busy with his own thing and Celina tried, and I said, tried her hardest to help him with studying, but after 5 different headaches she stopped and began walking around Duel Academy for couple of hours to cool herself off from accidentally murdering someone.

Basically they had to learn about the past of several pharoahs in the past like Abidos The Third, who was said to never lose a single duel in his lifetime, Pharaoh Atem, who looked suspiciously like Yugi Muto, and Priest Seto who was actually the cousin of Atem, how Duel Academy was founded and Duel Monsters itself, Maximilion Pegasus' entire life and the story about Duelist Kingdom, the story about The Seal Of Orichalcos, Battle City and even a tournament when one of the Siegfrieds dueled the King Of Games.

They even had to learn about Seto Kaiba's older step-brother Noah Kaiba and his weird network system similar to one of the Network Systems that SOL Tech is currently making by the name of Link VRAINS. With amazing coincidence, Seto was collaborating with them, as long as there were flying dragons around it.

People always forget that Kaiba has a massive dragon fetish. Maybe he was the one who made the Dragon Maiden cards. Oh god, those poor workers.

That was not even mentioning that they had to look over the amount of rulings like missing the timing, inherent summon, omni negates, how Tag Teams duels work, how Triangle duels differ, how Trap monsters could take over some spaces for the monster slot and Spell and Trap slots, but then only the monster slots, while also talking about some dueling terms like spinning a card, a brick, vanillas etc.

This game is getting complicated each day. What's next, a full board with at least 5 negates? Like that will ever happen.

Meanwhile, at this very moment, Zane was finally finished with the final duel against someone for the graduation duel. You see every year, every seniors gets to duel at least 100 duelists and the first one to do so and with the most amount of wins, including getting the best grade possible in their exam tests, they get to duel anyone for the graduation duel.

It was a tradition as old as, well, the first year of Duel Academy when it was first fonded by Seto Kaiba, since he wanted his students to have the best possible duel for the end of the year to either prepare themselves for the Pro League, working for Industrial Illusions, SOL Tech or Kaiba Corp, or for a better future for an individual in general.

It was the most hyped up duel in the entire school year, that wasn't the School Duel, because the students wanted to see the best of the best duel each other out in a spectacular fashion so they could hype other juniors or sophomores into trying their best so they could be the final ones to duel in their last years or even just to give out a show for everyone before they can leave this island.

They even heard rumours that Seto Kaiba records those duels, and asks for the duelists for the consent to send the duel to sponsors like famous brand companies like Coca-Cola, Hetap and more, so the duelists could have a better future and be wealthy enough so they could retire early. Truth be told, while he did look scary and cold to most people, he had a soft spot for children since it reminded him of his dark past when he and his younger brother were in an orphanage.