The Abandoned Dorm

Darkness, it was all around it. The shadows of a dark night were overlapping the dark and forgotten dorm in Duel Academy. The place looked more like a destroyed and lonely place than a dorm for children. Inside there was a dark chilling air all around it that would shake anyone of the cores. And for some, they were sounds of two souls in pain and in agony. It was something out of a horror movie.

One student didn't care for it, not one bit. The student in question had long blond hair and had hazel coloured eyes. It was none other than the only Obelisk Blue female that wasn't mean to Slifer Reds, Alexis Rhodes.

She was walking towards the front gate with a single red rose in her hands. When she reached for it, she put the rose in front of the gate with a single tear in her eyes.

She wiped the tear out of her eyes, "Be at peace, brother. Wherever you are."

In the Slifer Red Dorm

Chumley, Syrus and Jaden were currently playing a game of some sorts. On the table of the lunch room, was an upside down deck, with monsters with varying levels. The game was simple, the higher the monster's level was, the scarier the story.

It was currently Syrus' turn, and the card he drew was a Level 4 monster called The Earthbound Spirit, so a mid level story.

"I was walking down a strange ruin in the cave of Duel Academy, for I heard stories of students getting crazy good cards and amazing confidence," said Syrus. It wasn't amazing by any means, but Jaden had to admit, he was getting into it.

"But to my knowledge, they didn't mention about not going in the Full Moon. For when I reached the end of the cave, I saw the pound of an extremely powerful card, the legendary Dark Magician."

"But for when I reached for the card, an arm came from the pound of the card and grabbed my head. It pulled me into it and I started to drown! Suffocating me!"

"No please! I have so much to live for! PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE!" yelled the imaginary Syrus as the real Syrus was mimicking him drowning.

That wasn't scary for Jaden, not a bit. He played video games that were scarier than that story. Chumley, on the other hand, was 4 tables behind Syrus after the story, for him that was extremely scary.

Jaden yawned, "Really? That's it?" Syrus looked at Jaden and then nodded, "Oh, well good story, Sy. A mid level story for a mid level card." He put the card down, and pulled the top card from the deck.

To his unfortunate, but for Syrus and Chumley fortune, it was a Level 1 Sinister Serpent. He sighed as he placed the card down on the table.

"Oh, you lucked out, Jay. You can hardly scare anyone with that." said Syrus.

"Well, I do have a scary story for this card. More like a memory," both of the other two Slifer Reds were intrigued, "When I was young, I used to hear these scary noises in the middle of the night. And they were very late hours."

All of them imagined Jaden as a little kid, in red pajamas, sleeping in a Kuriboh shaped bed. The little Jaden woke up, and heard noises in the closet of his room. Baby Jaden stood on his two feet and began walking towards the closet.

The noises were a mixture of both a female and a male screaming for return, it almost sounded like they were turning into a monster. It sounded very similar to the little kid, like he heard the noises once in his life.

Baby Jaden opened the closet, only for it to be empty. Only his Elemental HERO toys, misplaced cards, Aromages plushies and more.

"And?" Syrus leaned in.