Chumley's Sendoff

It was currently the last week of Duel Academy, and what a time to be alive for most of the students, as they were all done with the finals of Duel Academy, and surprisingly, all of them passed. While yes, students like Bastion and Yusuke obviously passed with the highest grades out of the first years, the one that was happy the most that he actually passed, was Jaden Yuki as he found out that he got a decent 70% on all of his tests in which it resulted in him running all around campus screaming in joy. He wouldn't stop for at least 2 hours. God, the lungs on that man.

It was Monday, still and the only thing that they can look forward to was Friday in which there will be one of the more popular duels in the year, the graduation duel which everyone couldn't wait to see. They are all certain that one of them will be Zane, but his opponent, no one really knows.

But one student barely passed his exams, as he finished with a 51% on his tests. No, it wasn't Syrus or Jaden as they both have higher than that, in the younger Truesdale's case, just 14% percent above the person that barely passed and that was Chumley in which Crowler showed very big disappointment during that day.

Kite and Dennis were actually somewhere neither the former Key Keepers, Sheppard, Syrus or Chumley are, they were in the cafeteria picking out a sandwich there in which the Photon Rider got a calzone while Dennis got a kebab in the sandwich, which were actually pretty decent sandwiches all things considered, and they were there to buy some new card packs to see if any card in their deck could fit in their decks.

Dennis got some new Perfomage cards like Hat Tricker and Damage Juggler, and he decided to put those cards in his deck, while also adding some cards like Triple Tactics Talent and Raigeki, while Kite got some new cards like Cosmic Cyclone and even two cards that he is interested in his deck like Paladin of Photon Dragon and Luminous Dragon Ritual, in which he could use them in his deck and he decided to do that for his deck.

Some students were confused on why they were allowed to go alone since they were always around company, but it was actually quite simple why. Sheppard gave them permission that they can freely walk around the area since they are completely safe to be around and that they aren't working for the Shadow Riders anymore, but it was quite recent for that news as it was yesterday when they said that.

They were interested in what they could possibly give them this week since they had no idea what to do after this whole year is ending soon and a new generation will enter this school. Dennis hoped that it would give them something that both of them can enjoy, while Kite was neutral on any decision to give them if he was honest as long as it helped them, financially.

A few minutes later, they were on a table with their deck on the table as they decided to have a nice game of Duel Monsters with no real stakes in it and just for fun, and not to mention to test the new monsters in their deck if they could actually work, in which at the end of their turn respectfully, Dennis got out his Shadow Maker and Trapeze Magician while Kite got out his Galaxy-Eyes Cipher Dragon.

At the same time, Sheppard was on a call with an extremely important figure in the modern world as he was the person who was responsible for Duel Monsters, Maximillion Pegasus, the creator of Duel Monsters. It was on the TV on the wall, the same used for Slade and Jagger's announcement to fight their former brother Chazz. On his desk was an envelope containing a new card that was made by Chumley for a contest a while back.

It was Ayers Rock Sunrise, a card that special summons a Beast Type monster from the graveyard with the addition of lowering the opponent's monsters' attack points by 200 for every Beast, Plant and Winged Beast monster in their graveyard. Its image contained a beautiful landscape with just as beautiful sunrise.

Maximillion Pegasus was a man with long flowing light purple hair with the same coloured eyebrows with a brown eye as his left eye is covered by his hair that wore soft cloth that was behind his regular red jacket with white lining and buttons on them, as he also wore red pants and white shoes.