The School Duel 2: Electric Boogaloo

It was a beautiful day outside. The birds were chirping, the flowers were blooming, the Sun was giving energy towards all living beings, the grass was blowing, the submarine was swimming towards their destination, young duelists were dueling. It was a nice day to be asleep as the cold air was coming out of the window.

From the window was Celina, taking a nice long sleep to get ready for a popular event in her school. It was known as the School Duel, an annual event as she was part of a representation duel last year, but lost at the last turn of the duel, but this time, she does not have to worry. Especially after she saw The Light.

Celina did not even feel like waking u-

"Celina, wake up! Master Sartorius told us that the submarine was coming! You need to awake like everyone else in the Society!" yelled Alexis as she kept on knocking on her door, which made the girl wake up and then roll over on her bed.

"5 more minutes." Celina mumbled as she and Skye looked at her flabbergasted.

"Celina, you said that the last 5 minutes. And the last 5 minutes before that. And even before that, you said that once more so wake up!" yelled Skye as she knocked on her door as Celina woke up and looked at her door. She slowly blinked as she was exhausted beyond belief and then once more rolled on her bed.

"....2 more minutes." muttered Celina as she tucked herself in with those comfortable sheets. Why hasn't she gotten here soone- Oh yeah, those uniforms.

Alexis placed her hand on her nose and pinched it, "It is like dealing with Atticus all over again. Wake up, you are not going to miss this." said Alexis as she was this close to kicking down the door and dragging her ass where they have to be.

"...mmmmmmmm...."

"What?"

"Oh my gosh, she is worse than Akira after pulling an all-nighter. What did she do last night?" asked Skye as she then slammed her fist on the door, "Wake up! This is getting ridiculous!" Skye is pretty sure that if they continue to knock on her door like this, they would leave a permanent mark on that door.

Skye and Alexis placed their ears on the door as they could hear her still sleeping. Skye and Alexis looked at each other before nodding.

"We will tell Master Sartorius about this."

As soon as that sentence was over, Celina got out of the room looking like she just went to the shower, got new clothes and looked like she was awake for 3 hours. "Alright, let's go." They smirked as they then began to walk towards the shippage.

As then, Sartorius was sitting all alone in his room. His room was pretty much the same as before, but this time there was a chandelier that had small snowflakes on them as decorations. On his table was laid out a deck of tarot cards as he looked at them with a smirk on his face.

"James Cook. That is the name of the South Academy's Top Duelist, isn't he? Hmm. Such an interesting person, reading his Tarot card should be interesting. He plays no role in this war, but if I want to expand by brigade, this shall be the best way." said Sartorius as he then picked out his deck and then began to shuffle it. He then placed the deck on his table.

Sartorius then placed his fingers on the top of his deck and then drew the top card. He saw the card and nodded. "King Of Swords Right Side Up? How interesting... This represents him as a man that is strong headed, decisive, intellectually oriented that can understand people and reason with them... Though... I think most of it has to do with his eye."

Even though Jim's secret was untold by anyone, even by him, but he is one of the few people that know about his secret. The eye that is always covered up.