The Final Rider I

It was a couple of days after the Pierre incident and how Alexis trashed him harder than Napoleon when he was in Russia, which resulted in a powerful combo of summoning out her Cyber Angel Dakini and Cyber Blader all at the same time and resulted in the french gambler landing on his back with spirals all over his face. They quickly found out about how he took something that was extremely important to her and her two childhood friends so they banned The Gambler, as he liked to be called like that, from ever entering Academy Island.

A few things happened after that night, everyone realized one thing. Professor Banner wasn't here, not even a single day they had seen him after the defeat of Tania and after Yusuke Fujiwara was awakened.

Now they would understand that if he was with his family or that he was sick...extremely sick for not being seen for about 2 months, but no. Nothing. They even asked Chancellor Sheppard where he was, but he was as confused as they were.

So he sent a search party for the missing professor, but after a few days, nothing. Not even a single trace of him exists, it was like he disappeared. Which raised a couple of questions.

What happened to him?

Where is he?

Was he...defeated by a Shadow Rider? All of those questions were understandable, but the last one would make a lot of sense if they really thought about since if Zane, Jaden, Yusuke and Celina's memory of the duel against Yuri was anything to go over, the Final Rider would have had to duel Banner in a duel and the poor Professor was taken out, but that didn't make any sense, because if he was here already, then why didn't he go over and dueled the actual Key Keepers since he saw at least 2 of them when he was doing brain things to Yusuke while he was sleeping?

They were worried for the professor since for the Slifers, he was the nicest person they knew on the island since he had nothing, but respect for his students, for the Ra Yellows, they thought his teachings was one of the most unique way and the most interesting subjects of them all and the Obelisk Blues thought he was one of the most nicest teachers out of all of them, especially since how their dorm teacher is usually.

They also, or more specifically Celina due to her unhealthy love for cats, realized that Pharaoh was nowhere to be. Absolutely nowhere. Everywhere they looked, he wasn't there. They tried everything using cat food, used wanted posters all over the island, catch the biggest fish around which Jaden actually got it, trying "ksksksksksks" and "pspspspsp", but it didn't work at all and instead they were chased by angry seagulls.

Now that they think about it, Duel Academy has a lot of animals than they thought it would.

Chazz had the brilliant idea of using cat toys to lure him to them so they could locate Banner, which Celina was helping him the entire time, but everyone else were confused or baffled at that idea. Heck when Jaden asked what they were looking for, Bastion straight up said "Their mind Jay, clearly they lost it."

When they explained their plan to everyone again, Syrus, who went out to buy himself a Diet Coke, looked at the two trying to get Pharaoh and said, "Have they lost their mind again." Imagine being bullied by Syrus of all people.

As you can imagine that destroyed their motive to go on further for about an hour, after he and Chazz had their usual scuffle and Chumley had to stop them, for the third time this week.

They then used other strategies to get him there like ruining his chemistry set, which had a weird symbol on them, but instead they were yelled by Crowler for about 2 hours, tried eating his food, but honestly that was more customary at that point since he wasn't there at all, they tried to summon Honest, but then they realized that wouldn't work at all since it wouldn't work at all since they have to have 3 lives sacrificed which Chazz thought they had at least 1 sacrifice, he looked at Syrus when he said that which resulted in Zane being dragged in by his younger brother to protect him from an angry former Princeton which resulted in them, not Zane, to be yelled at by Crowler for 2 hours, Jaden began fishing for fish since he remembered Banner liked fish, but didn't arrive in an hour so the Slifer Reds ate the fish which was way better than if any of them tried cooking something to eat, seriously do not eat their food, it is worse than poison, they tried pranking on a professor that is somehow one of the only things that can summon Banner, but they were quickly busted by Crowler and gave them a 2 hour lecture and 8 hour detention, they tried mailing his stuff to Australia, but quickly realized that would only result sending his glassess since his room is locked, and most likely will be sent back and, finally, they tried to contact his family members which resulted in Crowler yelling at them for 2 hours for trying to use a professor's phone, but they didn't know their phone number on their phone, or on Crowler's phone, so they stopped.