Chapter 9 🤍

Writer's POV

It was the day of the Party, they had their work in the morning and got  ready for the Party in the evening.

Girl's look

Girls were looking really hot and stunning

Boys were dressed in tuxedos.
Boys had to pick them up from their houses.

Rehaan called Meghna.

Rehaan: Send me your house address , how would I know your address ?

Meghna: Now only you remembered to ask?
You should have asked before!! Its your fault.

Rehaan: Ugh, ok just send me the location.

Meghna: Fine.

She sent the location and he arrived to her place within 20 minutes. 

Meghna came out looking damn hot in that tight dress, Rehaan was flattered looking at her beauty.

Rehaan: So hot .....

He mutterd under his teeth.
Meghna got in and looked at him.

Meghna: Shall we go ?

Rehaan: Umm .... yeah.

Meghna and Rehaan was stealing glances of each other time to time, but non of them spoke.
Rehaan parked the car near the hotel.

As soon as they went inside , Meghna interlocked her arm with Rehaan's.
Rehaan looked at her shocked.

Rehaan: What happend suddenly?

Meghna: umm... I ...uh... don't like being around... so many people.... I'm not... used to parties....

Meghna said feeling embarrassed.

Rehaan: Hmm...That's ok , stay with me.

Meghna nodded.

_________________________________________

Abeer was waiting for Aarohi since the last 45 minutes... they were really late for the party.
He was calling her but she was asking for more time.
He had enough , so he went near house,  tbe door was half opened, so he went inside.
It was a mess, it seemed like she haven't cleaned the house since weeks.
Abeer shook his head at her antics.
At that time Aarohi came down from the staircase looking angelic in that pink flared dress.

Abeer's POV

Wow, she is looking so damn cute and beautiful,  the waiting worths i think.

Aarohi's POV

Hmm, not bad this nerd can look hot also... tuxedo really suits him...
Shit my house....