Chapter 45 🤍

Writer's POV

After six months of Abeer and Aarohi's wedding.
They rarely met as all of them were busy with their career.
Abeer and Aarohi got another movie in which they are the leading couple.

Zunaira's company was making place in the industry,  her hardwork was paying off.
Shub was on a business trip for 2 months, he returned and got beaten from Zunaira for taking so long.

Abhay was busy with matches,  Lavanya joined him for 2, 3 matches.
Lavanya was busy with in her boutique work as it was the wedding season.
Lavanya and Abhay's mom are very close now.

Rehaan was busy with his concerts, meghna was busy preparing her students for a competition.

Rehaan was busy with  5 day concert in main cities of the India. 
Meghna could attend only two.
Krish joined him in each and  every concert and was busy handling the young angry man.

It was the final day of Rehaan's concert.
Some celebrities,  famous Businessmans  and people from all over the country was attending it .
The tickets were sold out within hours.
Their gang promised to come to the concert as they missed other four concerts.

Girls look

Boys look

It was an outdoor stadium, pavilion was filled with audience while VIP seats were in the front , their gang were seated in the first row

Concert started and our Rockstar made his grand entry while playing the guitar and his dashing smile.
His girl and his gang were cheering for him.

Aarohi: Guys 1.....2.....3....

All: Rehaan !!!!! Rehaan !!!! Rehaan!!! Wohoooooooooo!!!

Rehaan smiled and fake glared his gang.
Kanica and Krish was in the backstage.

Rehaan started performing on famous songs which people love...
girls were dancing , fans were going mad with his performance.