Chapter 43 🤍

Writer's POV

Noone knew how the time flew , Aarohi and Abeer's wedding date was exactly a month after Aarohi's Birthday,

In this month they all were busy preparing for the first wedding of their gang, Abeer made their official through social media..

They were the trending couple for the week as their first movie together was released and people loved it... and their chemistry too....

The gang took the responsibility of organising their wedding while lavanya said she will design all their costumes. 

Aarohi wanted a church wedding as well as an Indian wedding. 
They planned to do the church wedding in the morning with only their family members and the Indian wedding in the evening with all the guests.

They all were tired as they were working hard but more than that they were excited.
Aarohi was back to that drama queen and was irritating each and everyone .

It was finally THE DAY.
they all were busy in work while Aarohi was nicely munching chips while watching TV.
All the girls were in Shub's house while boys were in Abeer's house.

Lavanya: Where the hell is Aarohi ? She have to freshen up the beautician is on the way .

Zunaira: Girls come here... the bride is here.

They all came to the TV room and saw her enjoying a comedy movie.
They all looked at her in disbelief. 
Meghna offed the TV.

Aarohi: What the hell Meghu? Why did you off the TV?

Zunaira: Are you serious Aaru? It's your wedding today !!!!

Aarohi: I know... so what? It doesn't mean I can't watch TV and have my favourite snack.

Girls facepalmed.

Lavanya: You are impossible!!! You are the first bride in the whole world who behaves like this !!! Come here and get ready now !!!

She said and pulled her to her room , while Aaru was making faces.

Beautician came and dressed up Aarohi first.
Other 3 got ready in another room and came to see Aarohi.

Meghna: Shit,

Zunaira: you look,

Lavanya: Damn pretty.

Aarohi chuckled.

Aarohi: Ha ha thank you girls !!! And you guys look stunning  .

Girl's look

On the other side boys were getting ready too

Boys got ready faster and helped Abeer with his hair.

Rehaan: What is wrong with you Abeer?