Chapter 38 🤍

Writer's POV

It's been a week since Rehaan came to Canada... he is leaving to India next day.
Meghna and Rehaan's relationship has been going smoothly.
They were so in love and after Rehaan's rocking proposal they became more closer.
Meghna's mom and Sister loved Rehaan.  They couldn't find a better guy for Meghna.

Meghna and Rehaan were sitting in the couch of Rehaan's Hotel room.

Meghna hugged Rehaan suddenly and hid her face in his neck.
Rehaan looked at her worried and wrapped his arms around her.

Rehaan: What's wrong baby? You ok?

Meghna: Please don't go na.. baby...
I can't live without you..
this week was the best week of my life... when you go back to India tomorrow, I'm gonna miss you so much... please stay for some more days na.

Rehaan hugged her more tightly.

Rehaan: My love,  even I don't wanna go, but what to do baby?
I have to go na...
I have postponed all my concerts and work just to stay with you in this week,
     I can't postpone them anymore na , and its Zunaira's company launch tomorrow , one of us should be there for her right?
we can call each other everyday and you also come back soon na...
we need to stay with our friends also...
After I go back spend as much as time you want with Meesha di , mom and little  baby... then come back faster.... ok? I'm gonna miss you too.

Meghna: Only you can make me understand like this na...
you have a magic Malhothra... otherwise Arora won't listen to everyone like she does to you...

Rehaan: Ha ha I know and even Malhothra doesn't listen to anyone like he does to his Arora na...

Megha: I love you.

Rehaan: I love you too baby...

With that she kissed him... even he reciprocated... they spent their last day in Canada with each other.

_________________________________________

Aarohi and Abeer was getting back to normal...
There was a slight improvement in Abeer's legs which gave them a huge hope.

All the credits go to Aarohi , finally her hardwork, tears and sleepless nights started giving results.

she was doing his physiotherapy personally..
she learnt it from the doctor and was doing it perfectly...and it was giving results as well .

After attending her college classes online she was making their lunch.
She was almost finished when Abeer called her.

Abeer: Princess.. come here please..

Aarohi: five minutes Abeer.... its almost done.

Abeer: ok

Aarohi came after cooking and sat beside him in the sofa.

Aarohi: Yes baby, you need something? I have to do your physiotherapy also.

Abeer: Yes I needed my princess.

Abeer said pulling her towards him Aarohi chuckled and wrapped her arms around his neck

Aarohi: Ha ha seems like my nerdy prince is in a romantic mood.

Abeer: Yeahhh I'm always in the mood but you are so boring.

Aarohi: Heyyyy how dare you call me boring you nerd!!!!