Chapter 44 🤍

Writer's POV

One by one all the guests left... only their parents and the gang were left.

Aarohi: Mumma!!!

Mrs.Khurana: Yes baby.

Aarohi: you told na I can get rid of this annoying lehenga after rituals...

Lavanya: Ohhh madam don't insult my hardwork!!! This lehenga is one of my best designs.

Aarohi: I didn't insult your lehenga babe, it's just you know na , I don't like wearing heavy dresses.

Mrs.Khurana: I told Zunaira to bring dresses for you all to change.

Shub: yeah there's a changing room near the washroom , go and get changed over there..

Meghna: ok girls lets go.

Abeer: But Aaru baby you look so pretty in this na. Dont change.

Aarohi: So what? You are telling me to wear this for the rest of my life?
Ah? There's wedding pictures na, see them and wait ...

Aarohi said and left with the girls who were controlling their laughter.
All burst out laughing including the parents.

Abhay patted Abeer's back.

Abhay: You got married to this Small bomb na, now suffer.

Abeer nodded sadly while others chuckled.

Even boys got changed into trousers and shirts.
Girls also joined after changing.

Girl's look

Already Aarohi was living in Khurana house so the gang left to khurana house as they were planning to party all night

Parents gathered into Abhay's house as even they planned to spend time with each other.

Lavanya,  Zunaira and Meghna welcomed Aarohi inside the house with all the rituals.

They all got seated in the living room. And spoke about the fun they had in the wedding.

Aarohi: Thank you so much guys,  for making my dream wedding come true in such a short span of time.
Without you guys this would have been impossible.

Abeer: yeah true, Thank you so much guys.

All nodded at them with a beautiful smile on their faces.

Shub: Seriously,  I still can't believe our little one is married.

Aarohi grinned while others nodded while chuckling.

Aarohi: I know right , even I can't beleive ha ha ha.

Abeer: So who's turn is next ?

All girls blushed while boys gulped.