Chapter 19 🤍

Writer's POV

After hours of dancing , they had  drinks and After sometime they had their dinner.
One by one all the guests left the party wishing Rehaan and Meghna.
Only the eight of them and krish were left , Rehaan called krish near them.

Krish: Yes sir ?

Rehaan wrapped his arm around his shoulder.

Rehaan: Thank you krish,  for working so hard since the beginning,  everything was perfect , perfectly organised.

Krish: My pleasure sir, its my job afterall , and I'm sure this song gonna be successful,  even you and Meghna have given your best ..

Meghna: Yeah but a special credit goes to you krish, you made me accept this offer and handling our tantrums and arguments daily is not an easy work at all.

Rehaan: ok i agree on that.

Krish: Even I agree on that sir and Meghna, its really not at all easy to work with two people with the same attitude.

Aarohi: Ha ha ha well said Krish.

She said high fived with him.
Rehaan and Meghna fake glared at him while owners chuckled.

Shub: we all should leave now na, it's too late.

Abeer: Yeahh....

They hugged each other and left the venue. Promising to meet again soon.

_______________________________________

Rehaan and Meghna was surprisingly having a normal conversation throughout the drive about the party.
He parked near her house and opened the door for her.
They stood infront of each other.

Meghna: So Finally it's over, let's plan our success party super soon Malhothra.

Rehaan: Ofcourse we will.

Meghna smiled at him.

Rehaan: Umm Thank.... you for everything Meghna,
i mean for agreeing for the video,  choreographing the steps,  trying acting for the first time and for all the hard work.
I never thought that I will say this but it was nice working with you.  And this wouldn't have been possible without your support.

Meghna: I never expected you would say this but yeah, thank you to you too for selecting me for this, I can never regret it ....
it was nice working with you too and a special credit goes to you for the amazing song and for helping me with the acting .

They smiled at each other genuinely for the first time since they met each other.

Rehaan forwarded his hand for a handshake.
Meghna looked at his hand ,
then she stepped forward and hugged him slowly.
Rehaan was shocked to react at first but then he came to his senses and took her in a tight hug.
They broke the hug after some time  .

Meghna: Bye....

Rehaan: Bye.....

_________________________________________

Abhay stopped the car near Lavanya's House ,just before she was going to open the door Abhay stopped her by holding her hand.

Lavanya: Abhay? What happend?

Abhay: Umm am I really annoying?

Lavanya: What ?

Abhay: No , I mean I always flirt with you and irritate you na...
you must be hating me for that na , you don't like me at all  right.