\\Note [important]💌

I never thought I'll be writing this but here it is:

Someone recently messaged saying how I have been biased towards Rohit in my stories.

How I always portray him as the more smarter, more mature person and Virat as more rude.

First of all this is a FANFICTION and moreover MINE, I literally put out the message in the first A/N of the story and I state it again

"I don't know any characters mentioned in the story personally so I portray them the way I like them or have heard or read them"

I never said, Rohit's the smarter one, or Jassi is actually whinny or possessive for Rohit or Hardik is actually that dramatic in real life, all these are imagination of the writer because this is a fanfiction, anything can happen because the author decides to do so.

All the emotions that I have written this book are because they were the demands of the situation or idea I was writing about.

I love both Rohit and Virat to equal, I have written this multiple times in my books how much of a sweetheart and caring person Virat is.

There may have been times where he might have not being the perfect person but those were the demands of the plot and I always end the stories on good note.

For me both Rohit and Virat hold the same love and I try to be as geniune to the characters as much as i can.

We don't know if Rohit and Virat are actually the way we write them in fanfictions, maybe they are just good friends and have that immense respect for each other as players but that is the entire point of writing a fanfiction, imagining things that might not he possible in real life.

I have never been behind votes and comments, not like I don't like them, trust me they make me really happy but writing about Rohirat gives me peace and I'll continue writing about them, the way I like till I can.

So if you don't like my works or my portrayal of them, kindly do not read my stories!

To all the people, who have been so supportive and loving, thank you so much guys.

All the love as always.