Couples 2

If you have forgotten the premises please reread the last one since I had to haha

........

"okay so..... what's the problem?", asked Virat deadpan, "it's not like we're couples sneaking out... Oh wait. Just cover your head and don't say anything AT ALL"

"what why?"

"shhh just do as I say"

As Rohit wrapped himself under the shawls, he could very well see Virat's maniac grin and that terrified him.

Virat held his hand as he guided him towards the main-gate, thumping his feet hard to deliberately make his presence felt.

The watchman turned around alertedly.

Virat dramatically acted like deer caught in redlight. He hurriedly walked towards the watchman dragging poor Rohit, who didn't seem to understand a thing.

"listen Shyam...", he started sternly but panic was very visible on his face and voice.

The watchman narrowed his eyes as he looked between Virat and the person covered in the blanket.

Naturally his first instinct seeing them together hand in hand, sneaking out of the house quietly at night, alone was...well not really favourable for anyone but Virat was definitely having some fun.

"Shyam please don't tell anyone about this, please don't tell Maa", he pleaded.

Rohit gripped his hand tightly in confusion.

"who is this?", he asked.

"my....my girlfriend", he hesitantly replied, the watchman dramatically gasped.

Rohit tripped slightly on his place in horror. Virat barely controlled his laughter seeing the watchman's petrified face.

"I brought her home tonight for you know....", he paused as he nodded his head, watchman's eyes still wide as soccers.

Rohit muttered some curses under his breath as he pinched Virat on the arm.

Virat yelped but his solemn expressions returned seeing watchman's suspicious eyes.

" it's okay baby, I'm handling this", he patted Rohit's arms.

The watchman choked on thin air and and even Rohit couldn't help but smile in amusement at how much the watchman was interested in Virat's love life.

"your girlfriend", he repeated, "and you brought her home at night without anyone knowing"

When Virat nodded, he continued, "you should make her meet Saroj bhabhiji. She's very open minded"

"I was about to but there's a little problem", Virat hesitantly leaned forward, looking here and there, "promise me you won't tell anyone"

"of course Virat bhaiya", he nodded hastily.

"she..... she might be pregnant", he whispered tensely.

Rohit's hand flew to his mouth to muffle the laughter bubbling.

The watchman jumped in complete horror and chaos.

"WHAT", he screeched in disbelief.

Virat closed his eyes showcasing worry and intense pressure.

Rohit was still shaking in his place in quiet laughter.

The watchman looked over him to have a good look, Virat noticed his severe gaze and instantly pulled Rohit a bit towards himself.

The watchman assumed the girl to he crying while Rohit tried not to burst out laughing.

"we'll figure out something, stop crying love", Virat side hugged Rohit.