C.0 Kingdom Intro

The sun beaming.

The sky is orange.

Fiona the rabbit and the princess of Coroso Kingdom is playing in the flower hills from the outskirts of the kingdom.

Knowing how important she is to the kingdom, guards or in this case a guard is tasked to protect her and his name is Sir Buckelaire a young teenage deer who has stepped into his father's shoes as a royal guard ever since he passed away two years ago.

"Princess Fiona! The sky is getting dark isn't it? We should go back to the kingdom now shouldn't we?" Sir Bucke's words wasn't caught by the busy Fiona who's picking flowers to grow in her personal garden.

"I'm sorry Sir Bucke i just got distracted again! Alright i got enough for today let's go!"

They start to walk back home and they talk for a bit since despite being knight and princess they are good friends.

"Your step mother will be mad at this one like usual and then blame me for it! That lady!"

"Haha, well what do you expect from step mothers? Nice ladies?"

"I don't know someone that treats a knight like me with respect and not that!"

"Just shut up about my mom before she turn your head as a decoration haha."

"Geez i miss my dad but i don't wanna meet him yet!"

They continue the jokes and conversation until they make it back.

The orange skies turning dark as the sun settle, the cold wind blows through the kingdom as the warm lights appeared in people's houses.

She is at her room now but her mom comes in.

"Fiona! You shouldn't come home late remember? The sun has fully drown and now you're here? You know we are in the middle of a war correct?" Fiona's mother yelled at her, not in an angry way but a worried loving way.

"I'm sorry mom but i have a life too you know? Not everything has to be about this violent war we're facing right now. I just want to get some flowers and grow them. I just wanna live a life!" Fiona responded back with more emotion, that attitude didn't hit her mom correctly and she becomes more angry rather than caring.

"God has give your soul to our family. He knows that you are fated to be a princess, so don't whine about your life! At least you get to eat three times a day unlike some people who are laying down in the dirt all day!"

"Geez mom, you dont have to bring homeless people into this conversation. I don't care about those stuff anyway im still a teenager!"

"When me and your father died this kingdom and all its people will crumble with that attitude lady! My life is expiring!" Their arguments is interrupted by the King or the dad of Fiona.

"Hey you guys! Stop arguing right now alright, Daddy got this under control. For now let's just eat dinner alright?" Fiona's dad stands in front of the two.

"Fine then! She's your son so talk to her!"

The king kneel down to talk to his daughter. "Listen here Fiona, your mom is just stressed out right now. She cares about you but well stress is a mess."

"Sigh, i just want some flowers... I just want a life without people telling me what to do and this and that-" She hold her tears.

The king opens his bear like arms and come to hug her. "Aww, come here you! I don't want to see you being upset right now. How about i cook you your favourite dish the Brown Sugar Salmon?"

Fiona sniffs a bit before turning her face into a smile. "Thanks dad, you're the best."

TW: Violence and murder *Skip to the end of the attack if you're sensitive with the topic*

-12 PM, past bed time, after dinner-

The King and Sir Bucke is in the dining room having a meeting about the attack that's happening tonight, they are keeping it low so the only light in the room is the candle on the table. and the hall outside

The King is reading a letter sent from his friend on the Lemoni Kingdom, "I apologize King Rabbit but me and my knights cannot help you on this one." The letter reads.

"This is terrible! They're attacking tonight!" The king stresses out after reading the letter.

"Your highness calm down! I already told all my knights to guard the walls outside, and not only that i sharpen my antlers to attack anyone nearby!" Sir Bucke said it in a way so that the King won't panic.

"Bucky boy... I just wanna cry right now... Your father raised you so good, i'm so sorry for letting your father died in that battle." The King starts to cry.

"Not now Sir, there's a war outside let's go!"

Despite being teary eyed The King noticed a hooded man behind Sir Bucke standing in the door.

"BUCKY WATCH OUT!" The King runs to Sir Bucke and pushed him away.

The hooded man attacked with magical crystals and it stabbed The King right at the heart.

"SIR!" The knight tried to help the king but it's too late, the only thing he could do is to hear his last words.

Coughing from his wound he speak, "Bucky... I'm sorry that you have to lose another father figure in your life, our trainings together led to this but don't be dissapointed, i wanna make you the new king!" Sir Bucke can't hold his tears hearing all of this.

"Please... Tell my wife... And Fiona.... That i love them...."

-King Rabbit has passed away-

Anger by the tragic death, Sir Bucke clench his fist and start to make his moves.

He runs to the King's bedroom but it's too late, even The Queen has killed by the intruder using an axe to the head

Distraught by the gory scene, he was about to breakdown but quickly run to Fiona's room.

Thankfully she's still safe.

"Fiona! Lets get out of here!" Sir Bucke aggresively shakes Fiona to wake her up.

"What's going on?" Fiona rubs her eyes.

Sir Bucke broke the bedroom window and get Fiona to escape through the window and to the Kingdom's garden.

From the rooftop garden they found out that not only the skies are filled with burning stars but the kingdom is too, fires are everywhere burning the kingdom down.

Sir Bucke kneels down and gives the bad news to her.

"Fiona, your parents are killed."

Fiona can't believe it at first but seeing everywhere she finally understood, "Why? Just why? I just want some flowers.. i just want to live a normal life... My dad said its gonna be okay..." Fiona can't even stand handling all these emotions and fell down and fainted.

Sir Bucke tries to comfort her but all the intruders are surrounding them.

Sir Bucke can't even fight back, he has given up.

Everyone around them are starting a magic spell together and a ray of light appeared in their hands.

Right before he dies he thinks to himself, "Dying is better in this situation. There's no point of fighting anymore except to just suffer more. Father... Im gonna see you again..."

The ray of lights zapped them. And both of them passed away...

As the Coroso Kingdom falls down..

-Present day-

A deer has landed on the Buckelaire airport named after the hero that died protecting the Coroso Kingdom.

Usually deers has to duck down when going through doors due to their antlers but not this one, he's a short deer.

"Well, i'm finally here. Frendecia Island. My big sister told me to go here as a vacation since i have anger issues and maybe this could help me calm down. I always lived in Europe and going down to the ecuator is a hard thing for me since everything is so hot now. Well guess time to find a place to stay."

To be continued...

16 May 22
Updated on July 8th 2023