C.57 Love Galore

🎵 SZA - Love Galore

"Blue bright skin, bright like the sky. Deep soul staring eyes, thick eyebrows... Good physique! Cute hat. AHHH HE'S SOOO CUTEEE!" Tali said to herself while looking at photos of her and Chris together. She's at the city local mall right now, Edam Mall. It's called Edam because the exterior is colored yellow like an Edam cheese. The building also have brick patterns all over the wall.

Tali scrolls on her phone more while sitting in a food buffet on the main hall of the mall's third floor, "I was talking to him about all the stuff he loves back at the beach. Basketball, music, video games, technology, skating, alll of emm i know. I wanna buy him gifts! Plenty gifts! Maybe clothes? Or or even more!! AHHH I LOVE HIM." Tali self yelling to herself got the attention of everyone else in the food buffet.

"Hey quiet down!" One of the patreons yelled at Tali, she looked to the direction of the sound and was surprised to find who it is, "Wait?! You're the deer!" Tali points at Jake who's sitting two tables next to her. Jake was eating hot chicken wings when Tali asked that, "Yeah?" Jake asked in an angry tone, "I'm Ella's friend and also Chris's gir- i meannn Chris's friend." Tali stuttered from being too much in love.

Jake stared at Tali in suspicion, "Hmm. Chris... The boy that got attacked yesterday? If that monster knew about who Chris and his big brother is. Then i'm sure they'll know about her too." Jake thinks on his mind. "Well... What are you doing here?" Jake asked, "Wellll buying gifts for my friend." Tali said while looking away and twirling her hair. "Oh. I'll come and help you out then." Jake said while eating his chicken wings, "Oh what really?!" Tali is surprised, "Yes. You want to buy gifts for that 'friend' of yours right? I'm a guy too so i'll know what a guy wants." Jake explained, "EEKKK THANK YOUUU!" Tali yelled in excitement, "Yes yes just quiet down." Jake gets angry again as he continues eating.

After Jake finished eating, he followed Tali who's looking around the mall that have plenty of shops, They're in one of the balconies that over looked the mall from the main hall. "Maybe i should buy him new clothes? Or because he loves doing sports stuff, i could buy some sports equipment... What do you think Jake?" Tali asked, "Hmm, i think we should start with clothes first, if you wanna buy equipments every guy have their own setting and taste for that." Jake suggest as he looks around the floors. "Yeahhh that's a good idea! Maybe we could go to Wolf Gang Thrift Shop, it has a lot of cool clothes for guys like him." Tali suggested. "A thrift shop? That's good, i'm not that big fan of thrifting but if that's what the younger teens like."

Tali and Jake make their way to the Wolf Gang Thrift Shop which is just across the balcony they were just standing on. Unlike a crowded thrift shop, this place is only filled with trendy kids that wanted to look cool, no parents in sight. The interior is set to look like a capsule of the early 2000s emo scene. Skater kids spotted looking around to buy clothes, "AHH THIS PLACE IS PERFECT! LOOK AT ALL THOSE EDGYY COATS! HE'LL TOTALLLYYY LOVEEE THESEEE." Tali screams in excitement while dancing around. Jake only stares annoyed. "Look at this zipper jacket! Or or or this big oversized motor jacket! Ahahhah imagine him in these!!!" While Tali looks around the store, Jake focused his attention away outside the shop.

There's a glass door and window that made it so you can look outside. He steps outside after sensing something. "My instinct feels weird, i feel something dangerous around. Is it the mystery man from yesterday? I gotta keep an eye out." Jake left the store to look around the balcony again.

While Tali looks around more, she made it to the back room where there's a changing stall. She was unexpected to see Ella's younger sister Lana waiting in front of one of the stalls, her bright and innocence face looks out of place in this dark emo heaven. "Wait Lana what are you doing here??" Tali asked, "Oh hi Big Sis Tali. I really wanna go to the mall today but Big Sis Ella is busyyy. So she got her friend to take me here instead!" Lana explained with plenty of innocence. "Oh. Who's that friend?"

*Creak*

"oh."

The person who is babysitting Ella's younger sister is Revolver.

"Ohhh you're Tali's babysitter??? I'm Ella's friend Tali." Tali introduced herself while waving

Revolver just got out of the changing stall because he was trying out new sweaters.

"oh hi."

Revolver waved back, Tali feels awkward because it seems like he just doesn't know how to socialize correctly.

While smiling awkwardly he remembers something. "Wait... Where's Jake. If Jake sees him again i swear there will be another big fight!" She thinks to herself. "Umm hey Revolver can you go back into the changing stalls again?" Tali pushed Revolver in, "whys that?" Revolver asked, "Uhh here, try these clothes on!  I think Chris and you have the same built so can you check it for me." Tali gives her gift for Revolver so he can try it on.

Almost on cue, Jake entered the shop again because of his instinct. The changing stall was at the back and the corner of the shop so it's covered by clothes and pillars. Right before Tali closed the door on Revolver. Just for a second, Revolver saw those crooked antlers that attacked him back then.

Good thing that Jake was short enough that he doesn't see him. But it's already a bad sign.

Tali is now confused on how to make these two go away, if he gets rid of Jake he would start questioning and will find out. If he gets rid of Revolver, Ella's younger sister Lana wouldn't have a babysitter. She's stuck in between two sides.

March 8 2024