C.49 Volley Match

"Hey, we could talk this out yknow. We will stay out of your private property and you guys can leave us alone! Isn't that a good plan?" Geordie tried to reason with Zori who is guarding him.

Instead of replying with words, she just puts a towel on Geordie's face and starts to waterboard him. "Hey! this *gruggle gruggle* this isnt what we should do! *gruggle gruggle*"

Zori's torture was stopped when she noticed that Chris and Andrew are back from their own races. Scraft and Jag returned too as they get ready for the last competition.

"Ahh you two are back eh? How was it? Was it a 2 - 0 in our favour?! Or was it just a 1 - 1?" Zori asked, "It's 1 - 1." Andrew said being angry. "Well then, this volley match will be the tie breaker. Whichever teams win this volley match will get a point, and based on who got the most point will determine the fates of yall ya hear?" Zori explained, "We hear." Chris replied. "Alrighty boys get ready to play volleyball!"

Each team gets into their position. The volley ball net is placed next of where Geordie is being buried, the net is facing away from the sea, parallel to it.

Scraft and Zori are on the left side and Chris and Andrew are on the right.

Instead of throwing a coin to decide which team gets the ball. Jag who is in the middle throws the ball upwards.

"Dude he throws the ball already!" Andrew yelled at the airborned ball. The ball falls to their side. They panicked for a bit but Chris's agility stopped the ball from landing.

Chris's underhand pass launches the ball up again. The ball goes to Scraft's side and he overhead pass it back. Chris was about to counter attack again but before the ball hit his hand, it moves a bit.

"What?" Chris was confused but looking at the volley ball that falls in front of him, he noticed a floss that was tied around the volley ball.

*brish*

"That'ss a point for the bandit kids team!!" Jag announces.

"what..." Andrew is confused as well.

"Haha! We are winning sis!" Scraft yelled.
"True big bro we're winning." They both raised their fists in joy.

"Dude... There's some floss on that volley ball look." Chris points at the volley ball in the sand that have small reflective floss tied around it. "Damn, they're cheating huh?" Andrew said. "Yup, of course they'll cheat again." Chris and Andrew now stares at the opposite team who's celebrating.

"I got an idea Chris." Andrew pulls his claw out and sliced the floss away. "HEY!! RULE BREAKER!!!" Jag points at them. Andrew was confused, "There's a rule! That states you shouldn't tamper with our equipment... You lost and tried to pop our ball huh???" Jag angers. "What? You just made that up." Jag pulls out salt, "Now time for your punishment..."

Jag throws salt around the hero's side. "Don't fall or else your wound's gonna hurt! Hahaha!" Jag explained the punishment.

Round 2 begins and this time the ball comes from the villain side. Zori performs a smash that used a small energy that she have. The ball almost hits the net and Chris blocked it with his hand.

The ball came back and Scraft pass it back to them in another block. Scraft's energy is stronger so his block goes high. Andrew was about to jump and blocked the upcoming ball but when he jumped he tripped on some floss again.

"Ough-" He falls chest first to the salted sand. "AHHHHH THE SALTTT!" The salt pours into Andrew's wounds that he got from the possum attack.

Chris noticed the wounded Andrew, "DREW!" Chris runs to the ball next to Andrew.

"Another win haha!" Scraft and Zori high fived to celebrate their victory but as soon as they celebrate the ball lands on their side. "What?" Scraft is surprised. Turns out Chris was fast enough to stop the ball from landing on the ground.

"Dangit! Now it's 1-1 big bro!!! Come on we have to win this one! I wanna see them suffer!!!" Zori whines.

"Okay everyone! Ball change!" Jag throws a new ball upwards and this time it lands on the opposing side.

Scraft does an overhead pass. Andrew just stands up from the pain got hit by the upcoming ball on his head.

*Dink*

Andrew falls but the ball bounced away from his head saving them from another lost.

The ball pass just right above the net and Zori was able to push it back. Chris saved the ball again and did a very strong underhand pass.

The ball reached high skies. 

Scraft and Zori was about to catch the ball but Chris have a way...

*Siuuuu*
*DUNK!*

Zori was hit by another volley ball. When changing the volley ball to a new one. The old ball was still nearby so Chris grabbed it and throw it at Zori.

"Zori!" Scraft was distracted by the hurt Zori that he didn't pay attention to the ball.

*Brushhh.*

Chris and Andrew scored another point.

They won.

Chris gasped for air from being tired.

The both of them are too tired to even celebrate.

In the heat, they just moved away from the salted sand and lay down in the hot sand. They know they won so they rested.

"OH MY GOSHH WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Ella finally noticed the fight going on near the shore.

Geordie was set free from his sand trap and the three of them was taken to the picnic area to get healed.

"So what should we do now boss?" Jag asked.

Scraft only stares from a far, "Leave em be. We tried to fight them and they won. That's enough unfairness for us, i'll let them win..." Scraft had a change of heart.

Zori and Jag only looked at their big bro as he leaves the beach.

"Alright big bro anything for you."

"Yeah boss it's up to you."

"Yknow. Seeing them getting healed by their friends, i'm started to think of a choice we need to do."

"What is that big bro?" Zori asked.

"My choice is that maybe we should stop all of this. Did you see them getting helped back there? If we do good i bet we'll get the help we need..." Scraft evaluates himself.

"So we gotta start helping people out now?" Jag asked.

"No. We just gotta not disturb other people. We just do our bad stuff to whoever deserved it. If any of you guys meet those guys and their friends don't try to attack them okay? They're not the people that deserved that..."

"Okay big bro gotcha..." Zori ends their evaluation as they leave the beach.

12 January2024