C.51 Fish in The Sea

Chris and Tali walked through the calm beach. 

"You said earlier that you've been through worse? How worse anyway?" Tali chats, "Well, i remember doing this skate flip but i fell and got my wrist dislocated! I got put into a cast for like 6 weeks! No activity for me there. I think that's the worse one, Just not being able to move. I love moving and doing stuff so not being able to move sucks." Chris explained. Tali nods, "I get that feeling, i also hate when i get really sick that i just get bedridden and stay at home all day, missing activities with friends and all that. It really sucks!" Tali shares a side of her story. "Haha glad someone can understand." They both continued walking.

While Chris and Tali walking by the shores, they walked past by Geordie and Scott who were fishing. It's more of Geordie fishing and Scott watching though. The docks they're fishing on is old but it got a strong wooden structure that keeps it mighty.

"Chris is with Tali now?." Scott said looking at the love birds walking by. Geordie was too focused on fishing that he only glanced for a bit under his fisher hat. "Yeah guess that's how love works. Some people say that love is like a magnet where the opposites ends of each pole will attract each other and if the poles are the same they will reject one another. There must be some polarizing difference between those two then." Geordie explained.

"Opposites ends of each pole... Hey Geordie, do you think i have my opposite somewhere?" Scott asked, Geordie turned his head towards Scott who is sitting next to him, "I think everyone have their opposites. There's 8 billion people on this rock right now and i'm guessing that there's only 4 billion original people and another 4 billion counterparts. You just don't know if that counterpart is the same level as you though." Geordie tries to give advice, "But what if i met someone the same as me though? Will i be pulled away?" Scott asked.

Geordie caught a fish while talking to Scott, "It's really not about being pulled away though, some loves are just the same people but with different opinion. That's their different part that keeps them together, each individual is built different with their own personalities so there's no way there would be the same clone of you." Geordie explained, Scott nodded and looked towards the sea. "I'm not really looking for a lover or anything like those two back then. I really just wanted to find someone to love me. My family abandoned me back then and i really don't feel loved ever since." Geordie checked the fish he just caught, "You know kid i feel bad for you. You just wanted to find someone that loves you right? But hey don't be sad, there's still people that will be there for you. I mean look at me now, i don't let anyone near my fishing gear and yet you're sitting next to me and i don't give a damn about it." Geordie cheers Scott up.

Scott started to think again and Geordie finished up his though. "Listen dude, look at all these fishes in the sea. They always say that right? There's always more fish in the sea? Well what do you think those fishes feel? To themselves they might just be another fish in the sea but to someone like a fisherman or even other fishes, that fish might be a special thing for them. What i'm saying is that you might think you're nothing special but in the eyes of other people you might be important. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder they say and they are right."

Scott started to get teary eyed hearing Geordie's word of encouragement, "Thanks Geordie... I needed that." Geordie replies, "Yeah kid, you needed that."

The two continued fishing until the day is almost set. The sky is more orange now, the sky and the sea started to look like it blends with one another. The wind blows to the sea as some fisherman gets ready to sail at night.

Our fisherman Geordie finished up his set with a cooler filled with fishes, Scott followed as well.

While walking back to the picnic place they find Chris and Tali that have finished their walk. "Yo Geordie! How's your fishing?" Chris asked, "It was very wonderful, got a lot of fishes in the seases." Geordie said while raising his cooler box. "Niceee, we gotta burn these at Flame's house tonight okay?? A celebration from surviving that attack!" Chris suggested, "Yesss we should burn these fishes!" Geordie walked away in excitement.

"Geordie has always been our guy huh!" Tali joins in at the excitement, "Yup. Always our guy haha." Chris and Tali laughed a bit as they walk away holding hand and smiling to each other.

Scott feels happy seeing all his new friends being happy, but as he walks away he heard something from behind him.

Just at the corner of his eye when he turned around, he saw a black figure just hiding in the bushes before he turns around. He thinks it could be the bandit kids from earlier but that figure was taller than any of those kids, it looks like an adult.

Scott was too crept out by this and noticed that he's falling behind the others. He decided to just ignore it and run to catch up with the others.

26 January 2024