C.64 Babysitter

After the attack at the forest.

They made it back to North Market safely. Chris thinks about what he just went through and what King Lunar has said, and despite being in pain, he's strong enough to hold the pain and made it to Solo Hospital safely.

Ella is already inside the room sitting on a chair next to Chris's bed, but Andrew had just arrived. Andrew stares at the beaten Chris from the outside door window with a worried look. He's shocked that their worries came true and Chris got hurt. He entered the room to meet with his badly bruised friend.

"Duudeee, what happened to you." Andrew sits next to Ella. "Well, i almost died!" Chris replied with a joking tone. "Yeah good thing it's an almost. What would happen if you die back there? I can't imagine a life without you." Andrew is emotional. "Yeah, sorry for making you scared Drew." Chris feels ashamed now.

"Hey. How about your big brother? Did you actually find him?" Andrew asked, "I didn't find him. I found something worse back there. There's this huge snake with green eyes that have supernatural powers. It's like straight out of a cryptid story." Chris's remarks got the attention of Ella. "Wait, is it. Is it King Lunar?" Ella asked, "Yeah!  That's what he said."

"No way, that means it's not just Sir Buckelaire who's still alive here. King Lunar is too."

Chris and Andrew is shocked hearing it, "There's more?"

"Sir Buckelaire was killed by magic and it somehow made him immortal instead." Ella explained, "That's what King Lunar said too, something about being killed by magic." Chris adds, "I guess whatever those magics that killed them made them immortal. That's crazy, i wonder if there will be more out there."

Chris, Andrew, and Ella started to look at each other in worried.

While they looked at each other thinking about what other old legends is still alive to this day. Flame entered their room to tell the others about Scott's condition.

"Hey yall, Scott is doing fine. THe sHot He got doesn't Hit Him entirely so He didn't get directly Hit by tHe bullet. He'll recover in a week." Flame told. While listening to Scott's report, Ella started to think of something else. "Wait, i just remembered! I got an important photography job tomorrow and my little sister Lana will be home alone with no one to take care of her. I need to find a babysitter." Ella said.

Ella looks at Andrew and Flame, "Can any of you take care of my little sister?" She asked. "Sorry Ella, but i'm gonna stay with Chris for now until he feels better again." Andrew decline, "Me too, i gotta watcH for Scott in tHe Hospital too, and i gotta pick up Jake police station as well." Flame explained his reasons.

"Yeah, there's so many injured people to take care of that it's hard to ask someone for help."

Ella starts to think of contenders for her little sister babysitter.

"Wait, how about Jake? You said you gonna pick him up from the police station tomorrow right? How about when you do that, ask him if he can babysit my little sister Lana. He survived like two fights already so i know if Lana was in danger he would surely beat up those dangerous foe!" Ella recommended Jake. "Hmm, tHat is a good idea. I'll ask Him wHen i get tHere. But He's a little on tHe edge wHen you ask Him to do a favour, so maybe find anotHer person if He denies tHe offer." Flame said. "Ahh okay, i think i know another recommendation for someone to protect Lana though. So it'll be fine!"

"Great! I gotta pick up Jake from tHe police station now. I'll ask Him about it. Scott is in tHe room next to Here, cHeck up on Him for some time okay. Cya!" Flame leaves the room. "Alright!" Ella waves goodbye.

"Who's that other recommendation Ella." Andrew asked, "It's Revolver. He's always been Lana's babysitter for a while. I mean he takes her to the mall yesterday, even though we know how that end up. But he would always do the job." Ella smiled, "Ahh, yeah he's a good one. Like he got a gun, so if any danger comes through he could just bang them up." Andrew said while gesturing finger guns, "HAHAHA, bang them up." Chris laughs in immaturity. "I'm gonna text him to see if he can do the job." Because Revolver was online at the time, he responds quickly, "ok ella, i'll be there tomorroww." Ella smiled, "See, always do the job."

At the police station.

Flame is waiting in the police station waiting room, while waiting he reads on a magazine about monster trucks. While reading the magazine he hears a familiar raspy voice, "Hey." Jake is out of the police station. "Yo Jake. Let's go."  Flame stands up and walks out with Jake.

They drive off to home in Flame's van 'Ocean'. "WHat did tHey asked you back tHere? It's not about drugs rigHt?" Flame joked, "Nope. Just questions about the mall attack." Jake smiled.

"I'm glad you're safe and out now. Sometimes police just use too mucH brutality even wHen tHe person tHey're talking to is innocent. It's crazy." Flame gossips while driving, "Yeah, i don't know why but they seem to be nice with me though." Jake explained, "THat's weirdd, last time i go to tHe police station tHey antagonize me. I mean yes i was HigH at tHe time but i wasn't driving recklessly." Flame told, "Nah, if i were the police i'll antagonize you too there." Jake said with a slight smirk, "Police or not you always antagonize me anyway HaHa." Flame laughed.

"Hey i just remembered, Ella wants you to babysit Her little sister Lana. You're down witH tHat?" Flame asked about Ella's offer, "Hmm, sure. Maybe taking care of something will make me feel more calm. I'll take the offer." Jake said while looking out the window, "AlrigHty. Be at Her House tomorrow okay? It'll be very good for you to Have sometHing good to do."

26 April 2024